• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Walking Dead Season 3 Teaser

Andrefpvs

Wish there was a way to upload our saves from the first two games on old platforms so I could access them on PS4 :/

New look! Looks pretty great! Not sure if it's a new engine or not.

-Missing finger Clem
-Older Clem
-Looks like holes in the back of her hat...?

Strimei

Eh...after the second season, I'm gonna wait a bit and see how this one pans out.

Also kinda feel like maybe we should leave Clem behind. Get a new start.

FluxWaveZ

Eh... actually was kind of hoping that this wouldn't follow Clementine again. Season 2 kinda made me feel that way. I hope that this hits the highs of season 1 more than it did the last one.

Yay Clementine <3

CkyKsrkW0AAfd7H.jpg:orig

jediyoshi

Looks like they've stepped up the camera animation

I believe specular maps on the character models are new too unless I'm misremembering the old games' look

Sliver

Second season wasn't that great I thought. Choices felt inconsequential, bunch of characters that I really didn't give a shit about. Thought they would drop Clementine to be honest.

jediyoshi

The season 2 endings are so wildly different, wonder if they will try to make them all work or just take one as canon.

Yeah, wouldn't be surprised if they just handwaved away the scenario that S2 ended on and start with Clem somewhere else entirely. Then tie the story back to it down the line.

CrazyDude

She is not - they specifically state prior to the trailer
"teenage years"
- chances are she is closer to
14 / 15
She's going to be 14. Carl in the comics is 13, and at the start of the series he was 7 turning 8. Clementine started at 8 turning 9. She will be 14.

Top Bottom