• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The White House directs all government agencies to halt critical race theory training immediately

ShadowNate

Dec 2, 2013
I don't know how this was allowed to go on for this long, but I'm glad they are finally halting it.

Hopefully people afraid to speak out against this awful indoctrination practices and radical woke propaganda, will come forward and possibly sue.

And maybe this poison culture and material will get thrown out of universities too.

LOLCats

Sep 5, 2013
wow so not just SandiaLabs. Trumps a total douchebag, but i agree with him on quite a few things. Well done douchebag!

Reactions: Darkmakaimura

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Excellent. This crap is not just a nuisance, it is dangerous. I would make it illegal and punishable with actual jail time.

Reactions: Vanitymachine

The Scrivener

Oct 21, 2014
Wow, fucking glorious!

My day was already ok, but now it fucking rocks.

Talking about how deep it goes, and the fact I'm not American so why does it affect me, I've recently been reading about the cultural hegemony of Italian Neo-Marxist Gramsci. Fuuu... The whole world is caught up in his deluded dreams.

Robin DiAngelo starting to sweat.
She needed a bit of that anyway wink wink nudge nudge

Last edited:

93xfan

Feb 23, 2013
Unconscious bias can we get rid of this shit training also. I hate you directly not unconsciously.
unconscious bias training can be good from what I’ve seen if it (at least in theory). Critical race theory only does division and hatred from what I’ve seen though

Last edited: