• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The White House directs all government agencies to halt critical race theory training immediately

showernota

Jun 6, 2020
“The only remedy to past discrimination is present discrimination. The only remedy to present discrimination is future discrimination.” - Ibram X. Kendi

The more spotlight this gets in the general public the better. It was difficult to talk about critical race theory because normies immediately assumed I was a racist because they had no idea what it meant.

Reactions: FieryBalrog

tillbot8

Aug 4, 2020
Even if you don't like the republicans or disagree with the right surely any honest critical thinking person has to see this as a good thing. This ideology is the match and gasoline to Liberal cities as we speak. And I genuinely feel for the poor people who just want to live in peace. It has to stop before the 2nd amendment takes place, I really hope it does!

falcs

May 5, 2011
Australia
Fantastic! Pls get this shit sorted out America. I've been seeing this ideological crap slowly creep into our society down here in Aus over the years and it needs to be killed before it spreads to the levels that it has over there. This mind virus shit needs to die.
If you can manage to clean your way back from this, it gives me hope for the future of my country.

Durask

Feb 6, 2012
unconscious bias training can be good from what I’ve seen if it (at least in theory). Critical race theory only does division and hatred from what I’ve seen though
There is no proof it exists in first place and even if it does no proof that it actually influences outcomes.

Last edited:

Durask

Feb 6, 2012
Just felt like quoting it again.

The President has directed me to ensure that Federal agencies cease and desist from using taxpayer dollars to fund these divisive, un-American propaganda training sessions. Accordingly,
to that end, the Office of Management and Budget will shortly issue more detailed guidance on implementing the President's directive. In the meantime, all agencies are directed to begin to
identify all contracts or other agency spending related to any training on "critical race theory", "white privilege," or any other training or propaganda effort that teaches or suggests either (1)
that the United States is an inherently racist or evil country or (2) that any race or ethnicity is inherently racist or evil. In addition, all agencies should begin to identify all available avenues
within the law to cancel any such contracts and/or to divert Federal dollars away from these unAmerican propaganda training sessions.

The Pleasure

Banned
Jan 8, 2019
Hopefully next up is the "inclusivity" shit where you have to watch videos about "microaggressions" and pretend to agree that the white guy was wrong every time or else you go to HR to beg for your job.
I love seeing white guys being berated and justly so for the crime against humanity called vegan bacon. Go back to the wall of shame you assholians!

joe_zazen

May 2, 2017
Now get this anti American trash out of school systems.
I think it is fine if the schools tell parents and prospective students exactly what ideology they are teaching and how. But they hide this shit and think parents are the enemy. & universities want to pretend that this wont affect the quality of the education or academic freedoms. This is what legislation should target because you can’t just mandate something like this, transparency and honesty.

Reactions: FieryBalrog

Sign

Jun 4, 2012
“if we cant brainwash you we will brainwash your children”

It will get pushback there as well. Hopefully, covid puts the nail in the coffin of these hucksters, and parents become more willing to pull their kids out of the indoctrination factory.

• Strength
Reactions: VlaudTheImpaler

hyperbertha

Nov 24, 2018
I think it is fine if the schools tell parents and prospective students exactly what ideology they are teaching and how. But they hide this shit and think parents are the enemy. & universities want to pretend that this wont affect the quality of the education or academic freedoms. This is what legislation should target because you can’t just mandate something like this, transparency and honesty.
I'm not sure about that.. It takes quite a bit of knowledge about CRT before you really begin to see just how insidious, perverted and subversive it is. So unless by 'telling parents' you mean giving them a full college degree in CRT, its not going to work. Because its designed to be sold to people in innocent terms.

The very reason its managed to seep so much into society is because of how it actually looks harmless and 'anti racist' in first glance. People just buy into it quickly.

CDC is ignoring this and pushing forward with CRT.

Pushing 1619 project teachings, among many other things.
Think we could use a thread title update.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Nov 13, 2013
I'm not sure about that.. It takes quite a bit of knowledge about CRT before you really begin to see just how insidious, perverted and subversive it is. So unless by 'telling parents' you mean giving them a full college degree in CRT, its not going to work. Because its designed to be sold to people in innocent terms.

The very reason its managed to seep so much into society is because of how it actually looks harmless and 'anti racist' in first glance. People just buy into it quickly.

Think we could use a thread title update.
Can't edit the title would need a mod.

CloudNull

Oct 14, 2019
Fuck the 1619 project.

I hope more projects like the 1776 Initiative sprout up because of this bullshit.

!

MichaelRR1989

Banned
Nov 5, 2019
It needs to be considered a religion so they can’t force it on us in the future
This.

Black Lies Metastasis is a rapidly spreading stage-4 CANCER.

Not having a Communist Democrat as president in 2021+ would be more of the chemotherapy this country desperately needs.

Last edited:

Jonsoncao

Dec 10, 2006
Irvine, CA
While interning at Sandia (California location) many years ago during my PhD, there were already lots of diversity training because literally the department is full of white CS nerds( lol) + bunch of Asians (Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Taiwanese) + bunch of eastern European guys.

While we are too timid to go against the mandatory training, the guys from various Yugoslavian countries did not give a shit about these training.
"Who gives a damn about 'n-word' who do not know shit computer science lecturing me? "

Good times.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: cryptoadam

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
pretty cool how the neither health insurance companies, pharma lobbies, or pricing models are a consideration at all here.

nope. just ignore the insurance industries who have bought all our politicians!

it's all racism!

how convenient!
The industry that literally uses immutable demographics to set and base various insurance rates for their premiums.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Christopher Rufo is a hero.

Hope he don't have any skeletons in his closet because you know the left is going to go after him harder than Biden sniffs a find young thing.

Reactions: Durask