• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings |OT| Plough 'Em All

Status
Not open for further replies.
First half of Enhanced Edition change log. Second half will be posted tomorrow.
1. Launcher now includes an option to toggle DLCs off and on.
2. Assorted animals have been added to the game.
3. New werewolf trophy has been added in Chapter 3.
4. New, randomly dispersed swords have been added.
5. Fixed error in potions_time_bonus value at level 2 of ‘Specialization: Potions’ ability.
6. Fixed description of 'Control over the Power' ability.
7. Fixed incorrect description of ‘Alchemist’ ability.
8. Fixed incorrect description of ‘Amplification’ ability at level 2.
9. Fixed incorrect description of ‘Energy Flow’ ability at level 2.
10. Fixed incorrect description of ‘Control over the Power’ ability at level 2.
11. Fixed incorrect description of ‘Synthesis’ ability at level 2.
12. Fixed incorrect description of ‘Combat Acumen’ ability.
13. Fixed incorrect description of Gadwall potion.
14. ‘Position’ ability at level 2 now multiplies damage dealt to back by zero.
15. Fixed incorrect damage calculation for ‘Whirl’ ability.
16. Fixed spark FX and no damage taken when rolling while being attacked by foe.
17. Fixed incorrect notification when using Axii Sign on golems.
18. Mahakam Rune Sihil sword is now imported from TW1 game saves to New Game.
19. Parry and Signs are now improved when Geralt has increased Vigor.
20. Parry bug has been fixed. Players can no longer parry for 0 damage.
21. Quen Sign has been significantly nerfed. It now wears off after one or two hits.
22. Adrenaline no longer loads during boss fights.
23. Fixed bug that caused Igni to deal no damage when used right after a sword hit.
24. Fixed incorrect game behavior when saving game while casting bombs.
25. Kayran now casts fewer stones at end of fight.
26. Fixed bug allowing potions to be consumed with Toxicity at 100%.
27. Finisher performed on rotfiends no longer adds additional weapon.
28. Redanian soldiers in Chapter 3 now spawn correctly.
29. Fire now removes Quen Sign during dragon boss fight in Chapter 3.
30. Fixed targeting on dragon in Chapter 3.
31. Added new statistics for NPCs to correct game balance in Chapter 3.
32. Cat potion effect now disappears during dialogue sequences and cut scenes.
33. Target marker and enemy names have been removed from fist fights.
34. Fixed display name for wraiths.
35. Small fixes introduced in NPC taunt behavior during fights.
36. Fixed NPC behavior after combat.
37. All critical effects dealt to player are canceled before any scene starts.
38. Fixed unusual behavior of clothing when using Heliotrope Sign.
39. Small fixes introduced in Dice Poker mini-game.
40. Several fixes introduced in mini-maps.
41. Fixed several camera shots in dialogue sequences.
42. Fixed dialogue camera in ‘Blood Curse’ quest.
43. Walkmesh fixed in Roche’s tent.
44. Walkmesh fixed in Chapter 3 sewers.
45. Walkmesh fixed when following Roche on Chapter 3.
46. Walkmesh fixed in central square of Loc Muinne.
47. Walkmesh fixed near Nilfgaardian camp in Chapter 3.
48. Fixed several camera collisions.
49. Fixed tent roof collisions in Chapter 3.
50. Fixed collisions in butcher’s house in Flotsam.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wow, that's a big fucking list. For some reason this excites me the most: " Assorted animals have been added to the game."

Assorted animals, fuck yeah.

Quen Sign has been significantly nerfed. It now wears off after one or two hits.

Uh oh!

Quen being fixed is a big step towards making people actually try in combat now. Good to hear.
Yeah. Although that means even more rolling, and that really bugs the hell out of me in this game. Should have included the flips and twirls that the original game had for some variety.

I've read 5 1/2 of the 7 Witcher books so far. The fight descriptions get fairly detailed. I've seen countless mentions of pirouettes feints and parries, but not a single roll.

Speaking of books, for those interested 2 forum members on the official game site have been translating all of the books into English that haven't been officially translated yet. They have 1 1/3rd books left to go. Will probably take another month to finish the current book they're on at the pace they're going at considering they do this in their spare time.

http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/20967-our-community-fan-translations/

Lingitiz

Just finished TW1. Loved the story, characters, and the world but the combat was clunky at times, and the engine was poorly optimized throughout. The pacing dragged a bit at parts as well. I had trouble with the combat towards the end but I blame myself for rushing to the finish so I could play TW2.

Hopefully a sale hits when the EE releases in April, been really wanting to play this game for a long time.

Just finished TW1. Loved the story, characters, and the world but the combat was clunky at times, and the engine was poorly optimized throughout. The pacing dragged a bit at parts as well. I had trouble with the combat towards the end but I blame myself for rushing to the finish so I could play TW2.

Hopefully a sale hits when the EE releases in April, been really wanting to play this game for a long time.

Congrats on finishing the best RPG of our generation!

Chinner

Banned

i know a lot of people disliked the pacing change of act 4, but i really loved that chapter.

Decado

Was hoping the Enhanced Edition would implement skin or model damage like the first game :(

Have they released mod tools, yet?

2AdEPT

Howdy,

I am a noob when it comes to PC gaming but I really liked Action RPG's like the souls games and bethesda etc. so I was frustrated into buying a new laptop to try to play witcher 2 mostly, as there are too few games in the Xbox world that I can't already get on PS3. I could justify the pruchase of a new laptoop to my wife mostly, as I needed a new one anyway, but not a kick ass one as hers is the $200 variety. I am not a huge gamer in that I do not play shooter games or sports but as a 40 year old really re-immersed myself in RPG's enough to want to spend $700 on a new laptop but not the $2000 it would take to get an alienware kick ass one. I just can't do a console as there is no one fixed place in my busy house dedicated to a computer space...have to have a laptop to be able to move around to different locations. Anyway the deed is done, I basically bought the laptop mostly for the Witcher 2, (and maybe a re-do of Skyrim or other cool RPG's) and picked it up and started playing despite the EE coming out in a couple weeks.

Sorry ...lots of questions, but here goes:

1.) I thought I did ok with a i7 processor and 500 GB, and exceeded the minimum specs by quite a bit, but if my NVIDIA 2670 graphics card is only 512k and meets only the minimum specs (recommended 1GB) am I really handcuffed into going on low settings or is there room to see better graphics at speed? I think the graphics are decent and actaully stunning at times but my son says there is lag and to be honest perhaps the graphics are underwhelming during motion for what I expected based on Dark souls/Skyrim on PS3 graphics to compare.

2.) I fI really did bomb on the graphics card is it possible to put a new one into a laptop (I assume not, at least without great cost, but have been surprised with what can be done.)

3.) In the witcher 2 what is the proper way to figure out what chapeter/act I am on? My work computer here blocks most websites and I don't have my hard copy book with me. I am level 6, and I passed the prologue that allowed me to escape custody (same as epilogue???) Finally made it to the town by boat with triss and saved those two freinds from the gallows...just starting tyring to fight nekkers and endrega queens etc. WTF act/chapter am I on and how far into the game am I???? Based on this thread I figure I am anywhere from just starting to near done. Have I reached chatper 3 yet where the EE content will mostly be added? One post said it was under the "dragon" area but that can't be the simple elude-the-dragon-on-the-bridge-and-that's-it part right?

How many chapters/acts are there and how far in am I? I really want to know so that I can budget for the EE upgrades and perhaps cut myself off of the game tonight if need be.

4.) should I worry about the upgrade paths running out in the different branches before the end of the story and just stick to one or is it ok to mix and match favourite parts of each? Love alchemy...... still magic is pretty fun also....but this is a sword game primarily.....tough to know.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I can't help you much with 1 & 2 since I'm ignorant about laptop tech, but re: 3...

3.) In the witcher 2 what is the proper way to figure out what chapeter/act I am on? My work computer here blocks most websites and I don't have my hard copy book with me. I am level 6, and I passed the prologue that allowed me to escape custody (same as epilogue???) Finally made it to the town by boat with triss and saved those two freinds from the gallows...just starting tyring to fight nekkers and endrega queens etc. WTF act/chapter am I on and how far into the game am I???? Based on this thread I figure I am anywhere from just starting to near done. Have I reached chatper 3 yet where the EE content will mostly be added? One post said it was under the "dragon" area but that can't be the simple elude-the-dragon-on-the-bridge-and-that's-it part right?

I believe it states the number at the beginning of each chapter, but between the prologue and epilogue, there are three major acts. You're early on in the first act right now. Act 2 is just as long as Act 1. Act 3 much is shorter, but that's where CDPR are adding "several" hours worth of content. So you still have a ways to go. I can't say this with absolute certainty, but I expect current saves will be usable with the Enhanced Edition, so just be sure to stop before Act 3 to avoid missing out on the new stuff.

Lingitiz

i know a lot of people disliked the pacing change of act 4, but i really loved that chapter.

I loved act 4 also, but I understand the complaints with it. After the hectic ending in Act 3 I wanted to see what was going to happen next with the political situation in Vizima, but Lakeside felt like a bit of a side story, despite a few of the smaller stories being quite important.

Right now I am really tempting to buy TW2 while my memory of the first is fresh, but I could save a few bucks waiting on a sale of the EE. Really want to pull the trigger on the 2nd badly though.

2AdEPT

I can't help you much with 1 & 2 since I'm ignorant about laptop tech, but re: 3...

I believe it states the number at the beginning of each chapter, but between the prologue and epilogue, there are three major acts. You're early on in the first act right now. Act 2 is just as long as Act 1. Act 3 much is shorter, but that's where CDPR are adding "several" hours worth of content. So you still have a ways to go. I can't say this with absolute certainty, but I expect current saves will be usable with the Enhanced Edition, so just be sure to stop before Act 3 to avoid missing out on the new stuff.

perfect this helps. As some were saying it was shorter than they wanted I was worried that starting out on easy and switching to Dark once I got the hang of it was a mistake if I got too far too fast.......but it looks like the right strategy,,,,,ready to jump into Dark and take a few lumps.

2AdEPT

Sorry for the dumb question here, but Dark was a 2.0 or 2.1 pathch right, not the EE so I shoudl be able to switcvh to Dark right? BUt when I went to do this I had only the regular options for difficulty easy normal hard insane....what gives? I got the game at the store but I am pretty sure I downloaded all current patches....do I have to start on Dark at the start or something? INcidentally, my laptop issue is fading fast....I bumped up the "recommended" settings for my machine to the second to last settiing instead of the last or low setting in several option boxes, plus corrected my 15 year old son's recommdendation for turning down the brightness (he turned it down waaaaay too far in an already dark and misty game.)

Definitely the best visually pleasing thing I have ever seen and only for $799 in Canada.....$950 (with tax, controller, heat removal stand .....this thing is awesome...has built in fan that plugs into USB and keeps laptop cooler than normal and provides a good stand for playing on your lap; new mouse etc)

just noticed there is aseparate thread for these issues:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=430456&highlight=patch+dark+difficulty+witcher&page=89

Salaadin

Sorry for the dumb question here, but Dark was a 2.0 or 2.1 pathch right, not the EE so I shoudl be able to switcvh to Dark right? BUt when I went to do this I had only the regular options for difficulty easy normal hard insane....what gives? I am pretty sure I downloaded all current patches....do I have to start on Dark at the start or something?

Im pretty sure it appears in the list of difficulty modes when you select. What version do you have?

http://en.thewitcher.com/patch2/
Check there for patching instructions to make sure everything is good.

Salaadin

Tomorrow was 4 days ago, where is the second half?

It's Sunday so it's time for the second part of the changelog. Below you will find the rest of the changes coming to the PC version of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings in the upcoming Enhanced Edition.

51. Fixed collisions on Roche’s ship.
52. Fixed chest collision on ship in Chapter 2.
53. Fixed broken poster at Flotsam gate.
54. Fixed Temerian flag collision.
55. Fixed several locations, decorations, walkmeshes and occluders.
56. Small fixes made in environment blending.
57. Assorted fixes made in character lighting.
58. Fixed flying meshes in Prologue.
59. Fixed blinking trees in Chapter 3.
60. Fixed blinking grass on Draug location.
61. Fixed low detail texture on rock in camp of the Order of the Flaming Rose.
62. Fixed Wild Hunt graphics in Chapter 3.
63. Fixed clock in Meditation panel.
64. Fixed broken texture during Meditation in UI.
65. Fixed spyglass icon in Inventory.
66. Added mages’ banner to Epilogue in Loc Muinne.
67. Added Nilfgaardian flags in Chapter 3.
68. Added new FX for magic in Epilogue.
69. Fixed trade stalls in Flotsam so they close at night.
70. Fixed Geralt’s head on cut scene in Prologue.
71. Fixed Golem’s facial expressions.
72. Fixed ragdoll effect on Golem’s body.
73. Fixed ragdoll effect on nekkers.
74. Fixed distortions on Saskia’s voice in cut scene in Chapter 2.
75. ‘Sneak’ mode music is now saved and reappears when a game is loaded.
76. Several fixes introduced in cut scene audio.
77. Fixed cut-scene sound synchronization.
78. Missing sounds supplemented in Chapter 3 cut scenes.
79. Balance of sound and music fixed in Epilogue.
80. Fixed problems with music playback in Epilogue.
81. Fixed reverb in sewers in Chapter 3.
82. Fixed mage teleport sound effect.
83. Fixed crowd in amphitheatre in Chapter 3.
84. Fixed waypoint for Geralt’s death cut scene in Loc Muinne.
85. Fixed situation whereby Geralt could tell Dethmold that he had a spearhead when this was not present in the Inventory.
86. Triss now always casts spell when interviewing wounded elf in Chapter 1.
87. Shilard now holds the Triss figurine when showing it to Assire.
88. Fixed block on Roche’s movement during fight against soldiers on the walls in Chapter 3.
89. Fixed blocker in ‘Conspiracy’ quest in Chapter 2.
90. Items collected in Prologue now appear in correct slots at the opening of Chapter 1.
91. Fixed interaction with Síle’s megascope in Chapter 3.
92. Fixed highlight effect on doors when using Medallion in Chapter 3.
93. Chest can now be looted after fight with Letho in Chapter 1.
94. Added loot to Dethmold’s chest.
95. Fixed loot in containers in Chapter 3.
96. Fixed Letho’s gestures in dialogue sequence in Chapter 3.
97. Fixed a number of inconsistent Journal entries.
98. Fixed Dethmold’s grimoire so it appears in ‘Quest Item’ category in Inventory.
99. Fixed instances where ‘Esc Menu’ could not be accessed.
100. Game can now be saved while walking through the forest with Anezka.
101. Assorted fixes made in game saving functionality and associated menus.
102. Assorted localization improvements have been made.

bestami

Just started playing this. As a big WRPG and a Witcher fan, i'm not liking this as much as i thought i would. I'm a couple of hours in so far (around lvl 7) but i don't feel like going back in.

Encounters are either really easy, or really hard. I have no idea what to do with huge packs. Spamming shield spell and setting multiple traps and luring shit in is tiring and boring. I have two sidequests on my log (
the hospital one and the bug queen thingies
) and i have no idea if i'm supposed to pass these as they are really hard for me.

I will probably go back and try to play some more but this isn't grabbing me like the first one did.

2AdEPT

Just started playing this. As a big WRPG and a Witcher fan, i'm not liking this as much as i thought i would. I'm a couple of hours in so far (around lvl 7) but i don't feel like going back in.

Encounters are either really easy, or really hard. I have no idea what to do with huge packs. Spamming shield spell and setting multiple traps and luring shit in is tiring and boring. I have two sidequests on my log (
the hospital one and the bug queen thingies
) and i have no idea if i'm supposed to pass these as they are really hard for me.

I will probably go back and try to play some more but this isn't grabbing me like the first one did.

I am at the same spot in the game and I did not do the first game, but I am still gripped...the character development and graphics are enough to keep me going and I find the difficulty a challenge and more "gripping" than skyrim....I am half way through skyrim and had no trouble sitting it down for this game.

The difficulty settings are mostly to do with the vitality of monsters and the speed with which you lose your own vitality....you correctly assessed mobs as the tougher parts and these seem almost impossible on any difficulty level but EASY. I want to go Dark for the challenge and for the special weapons/armour system, bhut I know I have a ways to go beofre I get good enough at fighting to be able to take it off easy...right now I still get thwarted on normal even. But aside from quen and roll, surely ther areother strategies besides using traps....what about luring monsters out one at a time like in the souls games?

2AdEPT

Im pretty sure it appears in the list of difficulty modes when you select. What version do you have?

http://en.thewitcher.com/patch2/
Check there for patching instructions to make sure everything is good.

Pretty sure I downloaded everything, but might have missed something, also maybe it was a sliding scale and DArk shows up AFTER insame where I thought it was supposed to be in between NOraml and insane? I will try again tonight....but I already got hammered on NOrmal after getting used to EASY to learn the game...will have to change my appraoch, use more equipment, accessories, talents and skills upragdes etc. before going Dark anyway.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
But aside from quen and roll, surely ther areother strategies besides using traps....what about luring monsters out one at a time like in the souls games?

Divide and conquer is a good strategy against mobs. Traps, aard (stun) and yarden (trap) help a lot with that since they slow down enemies, enabling you to take them on one at a time. But the best thing for handling mobs is bombs. Craft as many grapeshots as you can, they're great for clearing out mobs and spamming against powerful enemies.

2AdEPT

Divide and conquer is a good strategy against mobs. Traps, aard (stun) and yarden (trap) help a lot with that since they slow down enemies, enabling you to take them on one at a time. But the best thing for handling mobs is bombs. Craft as many grapeshots as you can, they're great for clearing out mobs and spamming against powerful enemies.

I did my homework on the nekkers and bought a template diagram for grapeshots from the elf on the lookout tower...will craft a few tonight.

2AdEPT

Yet one more question.....my son wants to play also but thinks that if he starts a new game it will erase my old one as there are not charater develpment screens etc. Is this really the case? Can't we each play a separte go through or is the idea that each person plays on their own computer? My compueter is the only one pwerful enough to play it.

Would this be solved by getting him to sign in to the computer under a different windows user name? Sorry for being a noob PCer.

Yet one more question.....my son wants to play also but thinks that if he starts a new game it will erase my old one as there are not charater develpment screens etc. Is this really the case? Can't we each play a separte go through or is the idea that each person plays on their own computer? My compueter is the only one pwerful enough to play it.

Would this be solved by getting him to sign in to the computer under a different windows user name? Sorry for being a noob PCer.

Go to your Documents folder and back up your saves somewhere else?

Danj

Sorry if this has already been answered, I did do a thread search but couldn't find it.

Is the upcoming April 17th Enhanced Edition of this game a free update for GOG.com owners only, or everyone?

Danj

If it stores save games in the Documents folder as someone suggests, then creating a separate user account would sort this problem out as each user has their own documents folder.

Salaadin

If it stores save games in the Documents folder as someone suggests, then creating a separate user account would sort this problem out as each user has their own documents folder.

Yeah, Witcher 2 saves to C:\Documents and Settings\XXXXXXX\My Documents\Witcher 2\gamesaves so hed be fine.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Will the update for this go live on April 17th for GOG owners?

I want to see if I can plough through this again before Risen 2 comes.

2AdEPT

Thanks to each of you above that answered all my questions. THe Dark mode unfortunately is somehting I think you have to select at the start only.....I tried again last night and only had three options EASY, NORMAL, HARD after already getting to flotsam starting on EASY. I started a new game and the saves are still there from my previosu game so my son can play alongside without fear of killing my game.....but of course I selected Dark and all is well. I missed at least one side quest and didn't like how I handled the incense quest at flotsam so starting over wasn't killer. BUys more time for the EE patches as well.

Died waaaaay more on Dark than easy, but didn't feel I Was learnign anythign on easy by just mashing x, never doing power attacks much or combos, nor was forced to use any signs, traps or bombs. MObs were a challenge on Dark but despite being a NOOB and far too spoiled with the seamless SOuls game practicing (prolly put about 700 hours into both of those since Demon's launch) I was able to avoid contact by rolling and even just turning my tail and running away if need be. Incidentally one thing that I feel this game does better than the two extremes of either zero time to change attack gear/spells mid fight (Souls...hot key but not enough time to think) or too much time allowed (all other RPG 'FReeze time'...too much itme to think). I like the slow time hotkey of the signs and wonder if all equipment changes during battle could employ this aspect?

Question: Seems like I am able to stack weapon oil buffs....do they really stack or am I wasting the multiple uses?
Q2: WHat is the best strategy for sword/armour enhancements that are permanent......I seem to be investing a lot of these rare permanent enhancements on my entry level gear...is there a benchmark sword or armour that I should save these enhancements for? I assume there are only so many of these enhancements in the game and an fearful of wasting them on gear that I will end up selling /discarding.

2AdEPT

Wow, that's a big fucking list. For some reason this excites me the most: " Assorted animals have been added to the game."

Assorted animals, fuck yeah.

Uh oh!

I guess it would be all right to see assorted animals having sex.....But no beastiality right? Oh ....right.......our hero isn't 'human' so its all right then! Carry on....;p

Seriously though, the act I soft porn I have seen so far is a refreshing change..more realistic....plus the fact that the audience is forced to spend multiple hours in thrid person REar view of our hero, and we don't have the option of making THAT rear the rear of our sexual prefernce....its good to have a bit of female T & A to break up the monotony for those that prefer women. WIth the souls series I played 700 hours or so since demon's came out in 2009 .....only the first 100 or so of which was with a male character. The subtle differences between Europe and Japanese cluture I guess...I bet Gwynnivere in Dark souls was a HUGE move forward for Japanese standards....keep it coming FROM!

Mc Luvin this game so far though!

Lingitiz

Had to bite on this game while still being fresh off TW1 and made my way about halfway through act 1. So far I am loving everything about it, fantastic characters and story, atmosphere is amazing, smart changes to the combat, the leveling grid seems much improved, and the ability to meditate anywhere makes alchemy much better. Even on my modest 720p medium/high settings with AA, it might be the best looking game i've ever played. The art is fantastic and the colors are really vibrant. Hopefully this game keeps on impressing.

2AdEPT

OOPs! My fault for derailing the thread a bit ....but seriously..anyone know if weapon buffs stack or am I wasting my oil and whetstone by applying more than once at time? It seemed like I one hit the first enemy I ran into after doing htis but later emeies teh effect wore off despite the number counter still rolling.

2AdEPT

Pretty sure I downloaded everything, but might have missed something, also maybe it was a sliding scale and DArk shows up AFTER insame where I thought it was supposed to be in between NOraml and insane? I will try again tonight....but I already got hammered on NOrmal after getting used to EASY to learn the game...will have to change my appraoch, use more equipment, accessories, talents and skills upragdes etc. before going Dark anyway.

Further to this, you can't go back once you start Dark, you have to keep it unless you want to lose the armour and weapons.....once you quit Dark you have to restart to get it back.

I just bought the first blasphemer armour set plans but I don't have everything to make it....might take e a while to be able to craft the set...even one piece will be a task as I seem to be missing almost all the items.

was able to complete the nekker quest but absolute frustration with the queen endregas.....even with quen, weapon buffs, potions, traps, and bombs, nothing I did seemed to take the health off this beast....and yes I was using the silver sword. Ironically, the only times I was able to get the friggin queen down in health was to attempt to get nekkers to chase me and I would run them into the queen lair.....one time EARLY in my 3 hour attempt I actaully finished off a damaged queenbut then before I could save a friggin warrior appeared and killed me so I had to start all over....it was a rare opportunity as I trieed again and again the same method and didn't even come close....running away an only doing long range allowed her to heal I think....not enough nekker warriors around I guess after I closed the three holes near the nest.

Anyone got any tips or should I just try to get the awesome armour and weapons first?

I just unlocked the other character upgrade paths....can you just select any you like or is it like skyrim where you have to get the ones lower down on the branch before getting the good ones at the end of the branch?

edit: I quit trying for now on the queens....did find the elven ruins and a secret passage below but there was no option to jump down into the area .....frustrating as there was a glowing item down there and lots of rich looking shit....glitch, or tease?

cleared out the nekkers in the cave behind the waterfall...no quest in the journal but did fight a boos nekker at the and got a small glowing ingredient off the wall....says mutagen/quet item.....guess I won't use/sell it.

troll quest is frustrating as 200 orens would be nice for gettin the troll off booze....but the only thing I can think of is to give him some vodka so that he doesn't attack me...starts the fight every time......do I have to try to get some vodka (never saw any) or do Ijust have to fight the bastard?

2AdEPT

I realize not many are playingthis right now but I finallly made it by the queen endregas with the help of my awesome blasphemer set......took a tonne of grinding the fights to get all the crafts together but well worth it......anyone starting up best go directly to dark setting.

Perkel

Banned
I love their annoucments. I always go bonkers expecting awasome and almost always after that i feel like someone just mindfucked me into this.

It will probably be some trailer and some gameplay from new chapter 3 parts.

But it would be fucking amazing if they would tease Witcher 3 or some real Expansion like ToB was for Baldurs gate 2

Salaadin

I love their annoucments. I always go bonkers expecting awasome and almost always after that i feel like someone just mindfucked me into this.

It will probably be some trailer and some gameplay from new chapter 3 parts.

But it would be fucking amazing if they would tease Witcher 3 or some real Expansion like ToB was for Baldurs gate 2

That was my first thought too but it sounds like theyre downplaying it so we dont get too hyped.
I wonder if its related to the DX11 rumor. That could be something nice for PC owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom