• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project 10.0 Reborn Release Video

scalman

funny thing when i played it on ps4 i neever saw nothing bad with it because frist its not first person view game so you kinda not being very close to objects and its not time to just stop and look at textures anyway ...so games looks fine on everything , but now on pc we can have that extra layer for those who care and mostly is for 4k user.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
Did Witcher 3 was aways like that in comparisons?

Aside that, looks like a neat work.

YouTube video has been removed?

Not all from the looks of it. You can only watch on youtube directly

Last edited:

A.Romero

Looks interesting.

I've been thinking about replaying it for a bit. I did pretty much everything on my first run.

Yeah I am confused too.

witcher-3-textures-s-1.jpg

From Gamer Nexus ; https://www.gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1949-witcher-3-texture-quality-comparison-vram-and-fps

Stuart360

Thats the thing with this game, it looks amazing as an overall package but some of those textures are appalling by todays stadards. I remember playing the game for the first time and thinking the game looked amazing maxed out, but why is the game only using 1.5gb of Vram? .

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Pretty big problem here. Most games will look like shit with these retexture projects on account of them never looking the same as the original.

Then you have stuff like the RE4 HD project which finds the original free source textures and uses those (or makes them from scratch).

But this? It’s quite clear they are taking the original art assets and working from those, adding detail passes and what not. The problem? That’s not legal for them to release it.

So yeah... not sure here...

So I installed this yesterday along with a LOD boost mod and a draw distance boost mod and played the game again for the first time in many months. Looks absolutely terrific, noticeable improvements all around.

Gonna start up a new NG+ and run through this world all over again.

How much performance drop? I have one 2070 rtx but only can run with 60 fps on 1440p

I have a 1070ti and haven’t noticed a significant hit whatsoever

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Hello my friends! I apologize again for the long absence, again a harder moment in my life, but the situation is already good. 🙂 Here is a last teaser of upcoming 11.0 Update. Soon you will be able to enjoy the wonderful Toussaint like never before! Also due to the premiere of the Netflix Witcher I noticed a huge increase in the popularity of modification. This means that I will try to work harder than before.

DJT123

There's something about this game that makes it so remarkably real, while remaining a distinctive fantasty world. This mod is a MUST HAVE.

Top Bottom