• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Trailer (CG)

Never played a witcher game before so I dunno if I'm missing anything by jumping in now, but damn that trailer looked incredibly lifelike.

Amazing..

Varna

CG stuff was impressive... back in the PSX era.

Surprised they still make a big deal out of this stuff.

Wanted to wait for better quality, but I caved within seconds. So good.

Cgi trailer, don't care.

While it's obviously not indicative of gameplay, it should be indicative of the storytelling. Either way, it's a great way to spend 2 minutes, awesome video.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Good fucking god those takedowns.

Awesome trailer. I imagine this is the sort of thing I might stumble upon while traversing the game world. That last dialogue exchange reminds of the end of TW1. "That sword is for monsters!"

Nice cgi and all but cgi trailers are so useless, not representative of the game in any shape or form, not gameplay, not animation, not graphics, not anything.

Would have much prefered to see more ingame stuff, especially the combat which is the one thing cdpr really need to improve a lot.

Top Bottom