• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher III: Blood and Wine releasing in a month?

According to GRYOnline.pl, one of the biggest gaming websites in Poland, the next DLC of The Witcher III, Blood and Wine, is releasing the 26th april (kwiecień = april in polish).

It isn't confirmed yet but it seems plausible to me, I hope it's true!

K6Z3nU1.png

Crawl

Can't wait but i'll hold off till pascal comes out and come back to the Witcher in style with a new gpu.

Alpende

April is kind of stacked with Ratchet and Clank, Mafia III and Dark Souls 3.

I'll probably pick it up later if it's true. Hopefully there's a physical release just like HoC had.

loganclaws

Plane Escape Torment
Cdpr already stated that the expansion is long away from being released, I think they're pushing it to second half of 2016.

Auctopus

Whenever it releases, it's gonna be huge.
Hearts of Stone was easily the best and most substantial expansion of last year (Sorry, Old Hunters) and CDPR have been a lot quieter on this one besides some incredible screenshots. We know this one is gonna be more ambitious and I can't imagine what they've cooked up over all this time.

Cdpr already stated that the expansion is long away from being released, I think they're pushing it to second half of 2016.

It was delayed from Q1 to First half of 2016.

Tigress

If they do another collecter's/limited edition that comes with the other two packs of the gwent cards I'm in just for those packs (I haven't even started the first DLC yet. Burned myself out on Witcher and haven't been wanting to go back yet).

That'd be great!

Why do you think it's highly plausible?

Changed that, I was a little too happy when I saw the news so excuse me for that statement but since we know that...

Oh, where do you saw that? Last time I saw the news about that, it was said to launch before the end of the first half of the year, not the second.

CHC

Doesn't sound far fetched, really, it's been quite a long time as it stands already.

But dude what world are you living in where that is a month from now?! It's March 7th!

More Souls fans that will be pissedd Witcher wins again, now Game of the Month.

All I really want are more threads that discuss the Witcher's combat and then arbitrarily compare it to the Souls games. I don't think we've discussed that one quite enough.

Ultimadrago

Blood and Wine was easily the best and most substantial expansion of last year (Sorry, Old Hunters) and CDPR have been a lot quieter on this one besides some incredible screenshots. We know this one is gonna be more ambitious and I can't imagine what they've cooked up over all this time.

I believe you mean Hearts of Stone here!

Awesome, I got back into the game a few weeks ago and started up the DLC yesterday. It's really good so far, can't wait to see Touissaint.

Mifec

Whenever it releases, it's gonna be huge.

Blood and Wine was easily the best and most substantial expansion of last year (Sorry, Old Hunters) and CDPR have been a lot quieter on this one besides some incredible screenshots. We know this one is gonna be more ambitious and I can't imagine what they've cooked up over all this time.

It was delayed from Q1 to First half of 2016.

You mean Hearts of Stone, Blood and Wine will prolly be better than the entirety of BB.

artsi

Good, I'm almost finished with Hearts of Stone.

After Witcher 3 I have to say that CDPR is the best developer (to my taste) right now.

Heartfyre

I'm doubtful. If it's releasing that soon, I feel they'd need to have announced the box version at this point. I want those Northern Realms and Nilfgaard decks!

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
I hope so! Loved the first DLC , and this is probably going to be even better! New map to explore!

Doesn't sound far fetched, really, it's been quite a long time as it stands already.

But dude what world are you living in where that is a month from now?! It's March 7th!

Oops, my bad, in my strange world, saying "in a month" doesn't necessarily means "exactly in a month", I should have said "next month"!

Lunar15

It can't be stressed how high quality Hearts of Stone was. They really learned from the feedback in the main game and provided an extremely solid experience. My hype for Blood and Wine is through the roof.

ironcreed

Banned
Dark Souls III has already claimed most of my time, as well as Quantum Break. But it will be mine anyway and I will still play it when I can.

FelipeMGM

Oh, according to a site it is. Then I might buy it on day one.

EDIT:

Did some Googling and 26th of April are just rumors.

April 26th was the date on Amazon for some time, now it has a December 31st placeholder. There was also a Best Buy card or something that had that date as well.

Not hard to figure it out its prob not coming out in April 26th though, there is no marketing around this game.

Wagram

I would definitely like this, but May would be more appropriate for me. April is already stacked with Souls and Bravely Second.

Top Bottom