• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wolf Among Us for Vita not cancelled, port still in development

Zeppeli

Banned
Vita friends should be hyped for this, my favourite series by Telltale. Bigby Wolf >>>>>> Sam and Max, Lee, etc

Walking Dead Vita came out after all the episodes were out for other platforms, yes? Wouldn't surprise me if that was the case again (though clearly Telltale at one point had other plans).

original

Omikaru

Oh good, I'm holding out for that version.

I'd be pretty mad if it was cancelled since I've seen it on sale a several times now, and I'd hate to have missed those deals waiting for a port that wasn't to be.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully it performs a little better than The Walking Dead. I'm fine with Vita versions once all the episodes are out if that's how it's going to be. Have we heard anything about Walking Dead S2 yet though?

Vamphuntr

The Walking Dead on Vita was an horrible technical disaster. Double audio, huge lags all the time and poor framerate. You had sometimes to know when a decision would come up to press the button in advance so you wouldn't fail when the game would freeze while choosing a command.

I wouldn't try me luck with this if it's on the same engine.

LuchaShaq

Banned
As someone who loved playing walking dead season 1 in bed I'm there day 1 for this and season 2 once all the episodes for the respective seasons are out.

LuchaShaq

Banned
The Walking Dead on Vita was an horrible technical disaster. Double audio, huge lags all the time and poor framerate. You had sometimes to know when a decision would come up to press the button in advance so you wouldn't fail when the game would freeze while choosing a command.

I wouldn't try me luck with this if it's on the same engine.

I had a few laggy moments but nothing else you mentioned on vita jeeze that sucks.

Top Bottom