• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wonderful 101 is 29.99 on the WiiU eShop

jmizzal

I know some people have been holding off buying it since they wanted it on the eShop but the price was still high, but now its $29.99 in the US , go get this great game folks

Ninja Gaiden 3 and Game & Wario $29.99 too

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
...Nintendo...

...doing a major sale...

...50% of the original price...

...so, getting near to most recent retail prices...

...for a...

...first party game?

...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

jmizzal

...Nintendo...

...doing a major sale...

...50% of the original price...

...so, getting near to most recent retail prices...

...for a...

...first party game?

...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Its not a sale price, its a permanent price drop

Damn, hope this price gets to the Canadian eshop ASAP.

Was going to order from Amazon in a couple of days, might hold now.

Yeeeeeees! Thanks!

Honestly, I didn't like the demo (very, very confusing), but I just cannot believe this game isn't awesome. Let's give it a try...

Hindl

Please for the love of God more people buy and play this game you won't regret it. If you need proof go look in the moments in a game where shit got real thread. Tons of mentions of this game. It's pure hype 101% of the time

Hugstable

Banned
Damn I'm so glad I waited 2 weeks. Just got a Wii U for NY birthday but held off buying W101 since retail was 30$ or less but eshop was still a full 60. Nice to know I can buy itnow for same price as retail and get to keep going all digital!

AdanVC

Ohhh this is great! I think it's time to buy it because I can't find it anywhere here in Mexico at retail! In Kamiya we trust.

Kiote

It's not just Wonderful 101. There are a lot of price drops this week.

Ninja Gaiden and Game & Wario are down to $30 too.

Going to buy a digital copy to go along with the physical I got a week after launch (got it for $40 with Target B2G1). There is so much extra stuff to do that always having it on console will be great. At my local TRU it's on clearance for $18 (they're doing a green clearance on a bunch of stuff got some Nicktoons figures). Think I'm gonna get a third copy to keep unopened.

It's not just Wonderful 101. There are a lot of price drops this week.

Ninja Gaiden and Game & Wario are down to $30 too.

Got Game & Wario from the Target sale too around $27. Really great game. If it drops to $20 I may pick up a digital copy for Miiverse sketch and to unlock cluck-a-pop rewards.

Eiolon

That's cool and all, but the physical copy has been $19.99 at my Walmart for a couple of months now.

Would be really cool if Nintendo allowed us to install games from disc though.

Skelter

Banned
I said I would buy it digitally when it went on sale or price dropped and I'm keeping my promise.

cCfFwj5.jpg

cacildo

Should i get this game?

I liked the demo
I dont like Viewtiful joe
I like games that are different
I dont like Pikmin
I like games that let you free to do your own stuff and that if you survive you already did great
I hate games in which you have to be ~perfect~ like Rhythm Heaven, runner games or the already mentioned Pikmin
I like Mad World (a lot)
I hate Zack and Wiki
I like Vanquish (a little)
I dont like Bayonetta (but i can come around to enjoy it someday)

Should i get this game?

Nintendo should consider this as a permanent strategy.

More people would be willing to take risks with new IPs if they were priced lower.

Skelter

Banned
Relax. I know it's a solid game. It's just not my cup of tea is all.

Yet it's not worth $30?

Glad you're keeping your word. Hopefully the gameplay clicks for you. If so, you're in for a hell of a ride

I love Viewtiful Joe and liked the demo a lot. I borrowed a friends copy even and played a bit so I know I like it just I refused to pay $60 for a digital copy when I could find it at retail much cheaper. Finally Nintendo has lowered the price! I'm fully digital on my Wii U.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Nintendo should consider this as a permanent strategy.

More people would be willing to take risks with new IPs if they were priced lower.

You probably have a point.

Though TW101 is one case where I can truthfully say I bought the game at full price and I ain't even mad. Would do it again.

Hugstable

Banned
Is this a sale price or a permanent price drop? Just found out that I don't have space on my Wii U and I can't even buy the game and download it later. Kinda annoying, don't want to delete my Donkey Kong right now cause I know I won't have my saves later. Was gonna buy an external at the end of the month but I guess it forces me to buy one at the end of this week or whenever they update the prices next week if it's just a sale. Also if I buy one that doesn't use power, what is the Y-cable I keep hearing about. I search Y-cable on amazon and just get a bunch of random things that probably are not what I need.

Varjet

Should i get this game?

I liked the demo
I dont like Viewtiful joe
I like games that are different
I dont like Pikmin
I like games that let you free to do your own stuff and that if you survive you already did great
I hate games in which you have to be ~perfect~ like Rhythm Heaven, runner games or the already mentioned Pikmin
I like Mad World (a lot)
I hate Zack and Wiki
I like Vanquish (a little)
I dont like Bayonetta (but i can come around to enjoy it someday)

Should i get this game?

Don't know why you list some of those games. Especially baffling considering you played the demo.

Skelter

Banned
Is this a sale price or a permanent price drop? Just found out that I don't have space on my Wii U and I can't even buy the game and download it later. Kinda annoying, don't want to delete my Donkey Kong right now cause I know I won't have my saves later. Was gonna buy an external at the end of the month but I guess it forces me to buy one at the end of this week or whenever they update the prices next week if it's just a sale. Also if I buy one that doesn't use power, what is the Y-cable I keep hearing about. I search Y-cable on amazon and just get a bunch of random things that probably are not what I need.

Here you go.

Top Bottom