• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The xbox 360 2008 (slated!) Thread!

Emiru

Banned
you also missed

Golden Axe: Beast Rider
Borderlands
Civilizations Revolutions
Rogue Warrior
Viking: Battle for Asgard
Age of Conan - Hyborian Adventures
Sabotage
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic: Elements
N+
GTR
Axiom Overdrive
Postal 3

Tieno said:
After hearing Shawn talk about it on GFW Radio, I was very happy to hear they're doing a 360 port too. I sometimes love co-op multiplayer more than competitive multiplayer.

I predict it will be 2008's XBL GRAW.

(Remember GRAW? Fun times...)

jowa

Wow there's a lot more than I thought, cool stuff.

I'm especially looking for RE5 but I doubt it will come out before 2009.

Wow you have me excited for 2008.
'08 looks to be the year of Single player gaming.
H3 and COD4 look to dominate the Live charts throughout the year.
How many other people forgot about Mercenaries 2?

Brainboy

I love how the list has all these super-gritty titles and screenshots, and then there's Sega Superstars Tennis. :lol

ymmv

Banned
Dark FaZe said:
Nice list. 08 isn't a bad year...its funny when people say the 360 blew its load in 07 and its completely dry for 08.

90% of all those titles are also coming to the PS3. When people compare the 360s list of upcoming exclusives to the PS3, it's a different matter.

GreekWolf

ymmv said:
90% of all those titles are also coming to the PS3. When people compare the 360s list of upcoming exclusives to the PS3, it's a different matter.
Oh well, thread was good while it lasted.

Emiru

Banned
I forgot about
Borderlands
APB
Marvel MMO
Shadow of Aten
Warhammer
Thesis
Lego Batman
Saboteur
and NFL tour

arne

Emiru said:
Prototype = Bourne Ultimatum + The darkness with a dash of ninja gaiden

Speaking of which -- The Bourne Conspiracy as well.

Please rehost or find some media website with this, if possible, if not, it's cool.

bourne_gaf.jpg

Emiru

Banned
ymmv said:
Nope, still more exclusives

Dunlop

had to hide this thread from my wallet, it only recently stopped crying from last years abuse.

True dat. Worse for me was over the holidays I discovered that the Wii was not the POS I had been preaching when I purchased it last year and bought a ton of games/accessories for that as well.

Great list OP, I did not realize there was so many great games coming out next year.

Treo360

ymmv said:

Try harder. Really please do.

Oh wait, this isn't a comparison thread to begin with. Imagine that.

goldenpp72

You guys are too fast, I have been constantly updating since I posted this.

And dont worry arne im hosting all these images.

"Star ocean 4 (ps3 only at the moment)"

I noticed this in the OP. Where is the proof of this ? Not arguing, but last I saw there is more proof suggesting it may end up being a 360 title.

goldenpp72

Yeah the star ocean note was old.. from that old neogaf thread actually, ill just edit that. Also I can't find screens for samurai showdown but I think I got everything else?

ZeroTolerance

heres some.. I had plans..

Army of Two
03210916477d32dcd5ac4.jpg

Battlefield Bad Company
03205930477d309243005.jpg

Borderlands
03210255477d315fb7aca.jpg

Bourne Conspiracy
03210413477d31ad374df.jpg

Brothers In Arms
03210635477d323bd586a.jpg

Brutal Legend
03210740477d327cd5fab.jpg

Burnout Paradise
03211017477d33193eba5.jpg

The Club
03211102477d3346bdff6.jpg

Condemned 2
03211235477d33a36c9d1.jpg

Conflict: Denied Ops
03211346477d33ea7db60.jpg

Dark Sector
03211814477d34f65f5a7.jpg

Dead Space
03211953477d35598b03a.jpg

beerbelly

Banned
"Star Wars: Force Unleashed" looks interesting. It's the first time I've heard of it. I hope Gears of War 2 will also be released this year..

I also can't wait to see how downgraded Alan Wake is compared to its awesome debut presentation.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
ymmv said:
Why are you in this topic trolling? He doesn't even say PS3 in there...

jaypah

ymmv said:

wait, what....?

*leaves out, checks thread title, re-enters*

like....what the hell are you talking about? i'm not being sarcastic, i honestly think i must have missed something.

goldenpp72

I don't get the trolling, just make a ps3 or wii equivilant if the thread feels fanboyish to you, I just don't know enough about their respective lineups to make a worthy thread (hell I missed half the games on 360 apparently) though please use your own host if you plan to do a thread like it (you can use the pics of course)

Dunlop

90% of all those titles are also coming to the PS3. When people compare the 360s list of upcoming exclusives to the PS3, it's a different matter

yes...you made the right choice buying a PS3....it's all going to be fine

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
ZeroTolerance said:
So can I make one for the PS3 as well ?
Why not? Why are you asking me too:lol I guess all threads have to go through me now. This is an awesome power I was just given:lol

Dirtbag

what is N+ ?

Looks interesting.
I really cant stress enough, my excitement for left4dead.
They better nail the console controls, thats all I'm worried about.

ZeroTolerance

shintoki said:
Why not? Why are you asking me too:lol I guess all threads have to go through me now. This is an awesome power I was just given:lol

Nah, the mas you called out as trolling was speaking the truth and you dismissed him as a troll simply because of that...

besada

Banned
ZeroTolerance said:
Nah, the mas you called out as trolling was speaking the truth and you dismissed him as a troll simply because of that...

No, he was trolling by attempting to start system wars crap in a thread clearly dedicated to listing all games (not exclusives) coming out for one of the three consoles in 2008. You both seem to have reading comprehension problems.

goldenpp72

yeah bourne is on there twice but I think their different games or something, either that or the people who posted about em in this thread had 2 different names for them :(

ZeroTolerance

besada said:
No, he was trolling by attempting to start system wars crap in a thread clearly dedicated to listing all games (not exclusives) coming out for one of the three consoles in 2008. You both seem to have reading comprehension problems.

besada
comes complete with
an Xbox nosering

OK/thread.

Please tell me you are missing some smaller games...
There seems to be wayyy too many FPS shooters and weak RTS games. I plan on getting the 360 soon.

Is Heavy Rain only for the ps3?

I want more games like Alan Wake!
Prototype looks cool.

And more rpgs please! =)

jaypah

ZeroTolerance said:

i don't think PS3 exclusives are in question here. they have a banging line-up! i think some people are just confused because it didn't have anything to do with the thread....at all. like, "here's the 08 360 lineup" then "PS3 HAS MOAR EXCLUSIVEZ!!!". that didn't seem totally out of left field to you? :lol

Top Bottom