• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There are jelqing videos on youtube...

Bullet Club

If you're bored, search for these on YT:

Educational Anal Bleaching Seminar Q & A With Live Demo

Laser Hair Removal Brazilian Full Demo training

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I read about jelqing years ago. I believe it damages or can damage your dick.

I'm not personally willing to trade in a slightly bigger dick for a dick with potentially reduced functioning for the rest of my life.

Just look at what they're doing in those vids (I did). Some of them are violently bending their erect cocks. That's the extreme end, but even the regular stretching shit doesn't look like something I'd want to do.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Hmmm is this for real or just another bollocks to make the unconfident a bit confident?
It can work, but there haven't been any studies that tackle the subject. If you do it wrong, there is a high chance of injury, and the results are slow and the time commitment is long, so most people give up before anything happens.

Ar¢tos

I went to watch one of the videos because of this thread and instantly regret it!
The guy was ugly and the atrocities he was doing to his dick made be very uncomfortable.
That shit must hurt a lot!
He was bending his erect dick over a metal rod, really forcing it. :messenger_fearful:

MetalAlien

Banned
I don't know if it's still there but there used to be a whole channel devoted to a woman filming herself breast feeding her clearly too old to be breast feeding kids. Plus of course the entire wing of youtube devoted to underage hot yoga which is hopefully deleted by now but I am not going to go find out.

Top Bottom