• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There is so much hate and misinformation in politics, how has Donald Trump truly performed so far, as our President of the United States?

Bootzilla

Banned
Dec 19, 2019
Neighborhoods that are described with terms like “diverse” and “melting pot” tend to be poor. Poor area means more crime.

If you would like to refute this reality, feel free.
Immigrants commit major crimes at a lower rate than the general population. Yes, heroin addicts, almost entirely American born and about 75% of them white, would commit a lot of crimes in my neighborhood, but a big reason for that is because these neighborhood were not policed as heavily so they could get away with it.

I don't want to simplify the entirety of the poverty/crime issue that way, just saying this was the scenario in my barrio.

Lmao okay bro keep drinkin that kool aid. 👌 All cops are bad, all minorities dindu nuffin, the (((bourgeoisie))) are to blame for everything.
I don't think individual cops are all bad people, I the police as an institution is a deeply flawed perversion of their original intended role.

Last edited:

ramuh

Jun 7, 2013
So, we talked about it before, but I'm a political philosophy major and I talk about things on a certain verbiage maybe, but I'm not a Communist by any means.

I explained my position before, I'm a capitalist, but in the more traditional 1960s understanding of that term where the goal is to maximize competition rather than to slip into some oligarchic hellscape like modern day Russia, which we've been inching ever closer to.
If anything I think we are more competitive in the marketplace today than in the 60s. Where there were the established brands and thats it. New competitors were hard to come by. It took Asian giants like Japan to bring back competition to American companies. Remember the shitty automobiles the Big three put out before Japanese innovation brought serious competition? Now, we have the internet, automation, economy of scale. Plenty of things that 'disrupt' the established brands. Hell could anyone have predicted Amazon? Dollar shave club, fracking, uber etc...? Those have all provided competition as well as innovation.

Lol at that comment about moving to Russian style oligarchics... Seriously? They (they being the corrupt Russian government) sold the Soviet industries to the highest bidder and then locked everyone else out of the market. Do they even have patent or trademark protections in Russia?

Last edited:

Whitesnake

Jan 31, 2018
Immigrants commit major crimes at a lower rate than the general population. Yes, heroin addicts, almost entirely American born and mostly white, would commit a lot of crimes in my neighborhood, but a big reason for that is because these neighborhood were not policed as heavily.
A lack of police presence means more crime?

But I thought police are never effective?

Which is it, are cops useless or necessary?

I don't think individual cops are all bad people, I the police as an institution is a deeply flawed perversion of their original intended role.
You’re seeing police through a very narrow, intentionally-biased lense. There are absolutely problems with the whole justice system including cops. But your blind adherence to extremism instead of accepting nuance is unproductive.

Bootzilla

Banned
Dec 19, 2019
A lack of police presence means more crime?

But I thought police are never effective?

Which is it, are cops useless or necessary?
I don't mean to imply we shouldn't have cops or that their presence doesn't deter crime, I just think the way they're trained and the role they're given I'd deeply flawed, and the lack of accountability and adversarial relationship with the community is fucked up.

Like, if my 5' tall, nerdy ass girlfriend walks up to a cop and asks him for directions, he shouldn't immediately put his hand on his gun and keep it there the whole time he's talking. They think everyone is their enemy and they're ready to fire at any moment.

When I was at my poorest they would harass me constantly because white=junkie in my area. I had a cop "pull me over" while I was parked, look me in the eye and say "I see you're wearing your seatbelt but I'm going to write you a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt and if you try to fight it I know where you live and I can come back." On. My. Fucking. Birthday.

These fuckers shot an unarmed teenage kid in the back right on my corner. Severed his spine, paralyzed him for life. Plain clothes undercover guys, never yelled freeze or anything. Didn't even get fired (this is before BLM). Fuck those guys.

So yeah, no one in the hood likes the fucking cops and for good reason.

You’re seeing police through a very narrow, intentionally-biased lense. There are absolutely problems with the whole justice system including cops. But your blind adherence to extremism instead of accepting nuance is unproductive.
I mean if you want to get into the weeds, there's obviously plenty of nuance. Speaking broadly doesn't mean I don't understand that.

Last edited:

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
He's a liberal Republican, but at least he has shown conservatives to no longer roll over and be shamed by intersectional regressives. Don't apologize to crybullies and always stand your ground.

I enjoy his doctrine on dirtbags in warzones.

I would like for us to leave Afghanistan and Iraq and just keep shipping lanes open for our allies. We don't need to do regime change, we can just tomahawk and hellfire bad actors when they step out of line or sink their brown water navy when they get uppity. The world is full of fucked countries and authoritarian leaders, let them be miserable under iron fists of their own making, there is no need for us to get involved unless they harm our countrymen and women.

I like that he puts the screws to the international community of NATO for suckling the milk and honey provided by the U.S. taxpayer. Time to pay up parasites!

I like that he is going after sanctuary cities and providing a way for victims of their lawless behavior to get recompense via law suits.

Would like to see the next four administrations after him (D or R, don't matter) keep putting the screws to China. That is the only way to regain our industry, as they make policy with 50 years in mind to our 4-8 available with whatever administration is in office. He needs to work on a one time low tax deal for our business to repatriate their tax haven money back to our shores, after that treat all businesses in our borders with treasury off shore as a foreign company with taxes as an incentive to actually bring business back.

I like that he has help reverse nonsense judges that infest the 9th circuit. Would love to see him get another four years to continue cleaning the rats nest of judges that persist. Would love to see him appoint one or two more SCOTUS judges as well.

He was sandbagged by McCain during the repeal and replace of Obamacare. Now is his time to make it right, though I won't hold my breath. He can only do so much when Congress is against him.

I give him a 7 out of 10. Those are rookie numbers, he's got to pump those numbers up.

Whitesnake

Jan 31, 2018
I don't mean to imply we shouldn't have cops or that their presence doesn't deter crime
Reread your previous statements and ask yourself what they could possibly imply other than exactly that.

Like, why intentionally misrepresent your own argument an ideology? This isn’t the left echo-chamber you’re probably used to, no one’s gonna pat you on the back for saying “fuck the police”.

Everyone’s just gonna think you’re an idiot.
Like, if my 5' tall, nerdy ass girlfriend walks up to a cop and asks him for directions, he shouldn't immediately put his hand on his gun and keep it there the whole time he's talking.

When I was at my poorest they would harass me constantly because white=junkie in my area. I had a cop "pull me over" while I was parked, look me in the eye and say "I see you're wearing your seatbelt but I'm going to write you a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt and if you try to fight it I know where you live and I can come back." On. My. Fucking. Birthday.

These fuckers shot an unarmed teenage kid in the back right on my corner. Severed his spine, paralyzed him for life. Plain clothes undercover guys, never yelled freeze or anything. Didn't even get fired (this is before BLM). Fuck those guys.

Gonna be frank with you.

You live in a shit place with shit people. It’s no surprise to me at all that the police in your area are shit, because they’re probably shit people who lived in/around that shit area for a good portion of their life. They are now expected to oversee that shit area with its shit people. This leads to shit happening.

I agree that cops should be held accountable more, but it sounds to me like you’re letting a few bad experiences paint your judgement, which is a bad path to be going down.

Bootzilla

Banned
Dec 19, 2019
Reread your previous statements and ask yourself what they could possibly imply other than exactly that.
I said they don't want to solve crimes after the fact. But they can certainly prevent or disrupt them by their presence or catch people in the act.

Gonna be frank with you.

You live in a shit place with shit people. It’s no surprise to me at all that the police in your area are shit, because they’re probably shit people who lived in/around that shit area for a good portion of their life. They are now expected to oversee that shit area with its shit people. This leads to shit happening.
The people who lived in that neighborhood were cool as shit. It was all hard working central American families and shit. It wasn't a bad place inherently, but it was a town with HARD lines in policing, where a few big money interests kept certain areas safe and pushed all the bad shit into one little zone. It wasn't even a poor/high crime town overall they just policed it in such a way that it was all in one spot. Hamsterdam effect.

I agree that cops should be held accountable more, but it sounds to me like you’re letting a few bad experiences paint your judgement, which is a bad path to be going down.
Oh I am just rattling off a few, but there are more where those came from...

These cops were just human garbage. I mean they were running brothels, they were doing background checks for drug traffickers... They were a fucking mob.

Last edited:

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
I said they don't want to solve crimes after the fact. But they can certainly prevent or disrupt them by their presence or catch people in the act.

The people who lived in that neighborhood were cool as shit. It was all hard working central American families and shit. It wasn't a bad place inherently, but it was a town with HARD lines in policing, where a few big money interests kept certain areas safe and pushed all the bad shit into one little zone. It wasn't even a poor/high crime town overall they just policed it in such a way that it was all in one spot. Hamsterdam effect.

These cops were just human garbage. I mean they were running brothels, they were doing background checks for drug traffickers... They were a fucking mob.
Of course in the area where Bootzilla lives, the police run brothels. I bet they cook meth and work with drug cartels too, right. Maybe they commit all the crime, and the "saintly immigrants" are just to blame.

Where do you live? Where is this place where police run roughshodded paralyzing anyone they want on a whim.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
Of course in the area where Bootzilla lives, the police run brothels. I bet they cook meth and work with drug cartels too, right. Maybe they commit all the crime, and the "saintly immigrants" are just to blame.

Where do you live? Where is this place where police run roughshodded paralyzing anyone they want on a whim.
:lollipop_raising_hand: NOLA during Hurricane Katrina?

Cleared_Hot

Feb 25, 2018
If not for all the outrage, much has been accomplished and trump is doing a good job overall. The economy is straight up fantastic. Military has made excellent strides in the middle east with killing key leaders (plus members are being funded more abd paid better than ever). The Space Force is literally a real thing now. New trade deals are looking good. Prison reform was excellent (still a ways to go!). Illegal immigration is going down. Theres so much to like.

Reactions: cryptoadam

pork_gamete

Jun 3, 2014
Being completely objective, he's orange and grabs pussy with tiny hands. Not my tag. 1/10

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
I don't mean to imply we shouldn't have cops or that their presence doesn't deter crime, I just think the way they're trained and the role they're given I'd deeply flawed, and the lack of accountability and adversarial relationship with the community is fucked up.

Like, if my 5' tall, nerdy ass girlfriend walks up to a cop and asks him for directions, he shouldn't immediately put his hand on his gun and keep it there the whole time he's talking. They think everyone is their enemy and they're ready to fire at any moment.

I mean if you want to get into the weeds, there's obviously plenty of nuance. Speaking broadly doesn't mean I don't understand that.
Cops are an institutionally racist tool of the bourgeoisie but they profiled you for being white?

Reactions: Sleepydays

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

I don’t get what you’re trying to say. You’re all over the place. First you say that cops are an institutionally racist tool of the bourgeoisie, implying that you want fewer cops. Then you complain that there’s too much crime in your neighbourhood because the police presence is lacking. Now you’re complaining that they don’t solve crimes reactively and spend too much effort trying to prevent crime proactively. What do you want from them exactly? Are you setting up a no-win condition for them in which nothing they do will meet your ever-shifting standard? That doesn’t seem very fair. It seems to me that you have a deep, internal hatred for them, likely compounded by your social circles, and you are projecting that onto all cops.

gunslikewhoa

Mar 3, 2014
[

If the whole of your point is that many people opposed to Trump played into his hands, I'd be inclined to agree, but it doesn't really undermine my point that he's debased the whole level of discourse.for the country.
Yeah, it's Trump's fault that you and the rest of the leftist clowns behave the way they do. It's perfectly understable. That's the way adults are expected to behave when someone says something they don't like, afterall.

finowns

May 10, 2009
President Broken Clock. He's divisive, ineffective, constant turnover in his cabinet and other senior leadership, and very few policy wins. And he's a constant distraction from anyone else doing much of anything.

That isn't the worst case scenario, being too stupid to do anything is worse than doing something bad. And he occasionally even does things I like, it just doesn't ever seem to be for the right reasons...

My biggest issue with him is the extent to which he has lowered our standards. Just daily lying, scandal, corruption, trolling, and general stupidity. I feel like America is deprived of oxygen and losing brain cells every day he stays in office.

And, you know, the Ukraine thing which any president elected before America's brain trauma would have been booted for.
This mindset is bizarre to me did you just start paying attention to politics in 2016? Have you heard of Iraq? The shadiness that is the Clintons? Politicians who become rich after holding public office? Hunter Biden!? And Trump is the person lowering standards, please he shines next to these scum bags. Trump an eccentric businessman/reality show host might as well be George Washington next to these blood suckers.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
This mindset is bizarre to me did you just start paying attention to politics in 2016? Have you heard of Iraq? The shadiness that is the Clintons? Politicians who become rich after holding public office? Hunter Biden!? And Trump is the person lowering standards, please he shines next to these scum bags. Trump an eccentric businessman/reality show host might as well be George Washington next to these blood suckers.
I think he just finished high school/college and that reflects on some of his lack of knowledge of past events. That is why he didn't know that "At tax time, fines are not enforced for not paying for health insurance" was something Trump introduced just a year or two ago. (He told people off that were complaining that they had to pay fines for not having health insurenance with something like "hey you are wrong, the fine is not enforced". Yeah, it is not enforced like since last year. But he didnt know that.)

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
He’s doing as good as any other I’ve lived under. Obama W Clinton Bush Reagan put him next to these guys he’s not really that different beyond the media constantly shrieking.

Last edited:

gunslikewhoa

Mar 3, 2014
So, we talked about it before, but I'm a political philosophy major
The next time you think about droning on about the police and how you know best how the system should be built, watch this first:

(start at 20:00 or so)

Last edited:
  • Praise the Sun
Reactions: V4skunk

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
I don’t know much about that, but I do know his Corona Virus task force lacks diversity. Pretty damming if you ask me.
They should probably disband the entire task force until they sort out the diversity mix.
Anything else is just enabling white supremacy.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: matt404au

Shmunter

Aug 25, 2018
They should probably disband the entire task force until they sort out the diversity mix.
Anything else is just enabling white supremacy.
He’s way to arrogant and narcissistic to do the right thing here

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
I don't personally feel it is necessary to like the president. I am hopeful I do, but it's not necessary. There have been plenty of "nice" presidents who performed badly at their jobs -- Bush, Obama, Carter are a few. I hire the president to do a job, and I base his performance based on his job abilities.

And in that regard, this president has been arguably one of the best, at least during my lifetime. He has consistently set the narrative regarding what issues the country addresses while tackling some that other "nice" politicians were either too dumb, blind, or "nice" to. On performance alone, I give the guy a 9. Fucking bang up job, and I can't wait to see what the next four look like.

EDIT: I'm going to add a .5 to my overall score because he's such a fucking masterful troll to these assholes who vowed to get him just because the country had the audacity to elect him when it was clearly "her turn" and also because he punches back, usually twice as hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sleepydays and Oner

Oner

Jun 19, 2015
It's easier to list the minor issues I have with him than all the great accomplishments he has done so far. Only 2 things I can think of currently that give him my score of 8/10 (with #1 being the MOST critically important) ~

1) His questionable decisions on #2A with red flag laws, bump stocks and the failure to enact national concealed handgun carry reciprocity legislation.

2) Full repeal of Obamacare (though I don't doubt his healthcare reform is coming next term)

If he can tighten up these 2 items than I would give him a 9.5/10...as no one is perfect.

Reactions: SpartanN92

Ballthyrm

Jun 21, 2013
Montpellier
Coming from a foreigner point of view.

Trump has made a lot of questionnable decision on foreign Policy.

• He has alienated China and Europe with his tariff wars which is harming the overrall US economy to pander to his voter base.
  • He broke the Iran Treaty and use the Economic might of the US to force other countries to follow his unilateral decision, leading Europe and China to find way around the sanctions therefore limiting their long term effectiveness.
    This process of avoiding US sanctions has been started and will continue after he leaves office.
  • He damaged the NATO alliance enough that my country France has now a stronger hand to force the creation of a European Force which is going to do harm long term to the US led alliance.
    He made it pretty clear that he see it as a one way deal made only for the US interest. Forgetting maybe that the primary point was for the US to sell their weapons systems.
  • he withdrew from the TPP leaving China the upper hand in trade negociation around the pacific
  • He left the Paris agreement that isn't even enforceable in the first place when he could have just easily ignored it, sending clear signals to other countries that they can continue polluting without consequence, as the US "lead" by example, IE: fuck the environnement
  • he met with North Korea with little to no gain giving legitimacy to a dictator who has no intention of giving up their illegal nuclear weapons
  • he left the kurdish allies in the Dust by announcing on a whim that the US was leaving syria, by doing that he lost the best and most competent person in his administration (Jim Mattis)
    He also betray the Kurd (again) on behalf of America, this will greatly weaken the ability of the US to make future allies as the Country will be seen as not holding its promises.
  • He helped Saudi Arabia by sending US soldiers after they showed they were more than okay with killing innocent civilians who criticised their regime (Jamal Khashoggi)
  • He ordered the execcution of Qasem Soleimani giving the extremists in Iran the upper hand and hastening the radicalisation of the country.

I don't think any of this is good for America.
It may play well at home but this is going to bite back the US and lower their importance in the world in the medium to long term.

I won't comment on the domestic policy decision as i'm not affected by it, but on Foreign Policy, he may be the most consequential president of the last 3 decades (none of it good IMHO)

Last edited:

V4skunk

Nov 20, 2018

• He has alienated China and Europe with his tariff wars which is harming the overrall US economy to pander to his voter base.
  • He broke the Iran Treaty and use the Economic might of the US to force other countries to follow his unilateral decision, leading Europe and China to find way around the sanctions therefore limiting their long term effectiveness.
    This process of avoiding US sanctions has been started and will continue after he leaves office.
  • He damaged the NATO alliance enough that my country France has now a stronger hand to force the creation of a European Force which is going to do harm long term to the US led alliance.
    He made it pretty clear that he see it as a one way deal made only for the US interest. Forgetting maybe that the primary point was for the US to sell their weapons systems.
  • he withdrew from the TPP leaving China the upper hand in trade negociation around the pacific
  • He left the Paris agreement that isn't even enforceable in the first place when he could have just easily ignored it, sending clear signals to other countries that they can continue polluting without consequence, as the US "lead" by example, IE: fuck the environnement
  • he met with North Korea with little to no gain giving legitimacy to a dictator who has no intention of giving up their illegal nuclear weapons
  • he left the kurdish allies in the Dust by announcing on a whim that the US was leaving syria, by doing that he lost the best and most competent person in his administration (Jim Mattis), he also betray the Kurd (again) on behalf of America
  • he helped saudi arabia after they showed they were more than okay with killing innocent civilians who criticised their regime (Jamal Khashoggi)
  • he ordered the execcution of Qasem Soleimani giving the extremists in Iran the upper hand and hastening the radicalisation of the country.

It may play well at home but this is going to bite back the US and lower their importance in the world in the medium to long term.

I won't comment on the domestic policy decision as i'm not affected by it, but on Foregin Policccy, he may be the most consequential president of the last 3 decades (none of it good IMHO)
You are a brainwashed communist though.
Everything you say is communist / leftist propaganda :messenger_tears_of_joy:
The big boys USA+UK are back together now. Fuck china and islam.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bolivar687

bigedole

Mar 10, 2015
Austin, TX

• he left the kurdish allies in the Dust by announcing on a whim that the US was leaving syria, by doing that he lost the best and most competent person in his administration (Jim Mattis)
    He also betray the Kurd (again) on behalf of America, this will greatly weaken the ability of the US to make future allies as the Country will be seen as not holding its promises.
  • He helped Saudi Arabia by sending US soldiers after they showed they were more than okay with killing innocent civilians who criticised their regime (Jamal Khashoggi)
  • He ordered the execcution of Qasem Soleimani giving the extremists in Iran the upper hand and hastening the radicalisation of the country.

I won't comment on the domestic policy decision as i'm not affected by it, but on Foreign Policy, he may be the most consequential president of the last 3 decades (none of it good IMHO)
Every single point you try to make comes with the addition of your subjective armchair analysis. Not a single one can be objectively taken as true the way you have stated them. Literally not a one. I see just about everything in your list (minus your analysis) as a point in his favor on foreign policy.

Dec 15, 2011
Every single point you try to make comes with the addition of your subjective armchair analysis. Not a single one can be objectively taken as true the way you have stated them. Literally not a one. I see just about everything in your list (minus your analysis) as a point in his favor on foreign policy.
I want to stand up for Ballthyrm Ballthyrm here. I've no familiarity with their posting style.

But they started their post explaining that it was a point of view, not an objective fact. And, in particular, a 'foreigner point of view'.
In the list of bullet points that followed I got an impression of a neutral, matter-of-fact tone in delivering the points of view.
The text that follows the bullet points, again, makes efforts to convey their position.

I'm not sure I see all these things the same way. And different points of view are fine.
In fact, given the cartoon-like tone of some of the critical posts in this thread, Ballthyrm Ballthyrm 's post stood out to me as being critical without trying to be theatrical.

I may be ignorant or just not seeing things in the post that others are. Feel free to point me in the right direction if you feel that's the case.

Ballthyrm

Jun 21, 2013
Montpellier
Every single point you try to make comes with the addition of your subjective armchair analysis. Not a single one can be objectively taken as true the way you have stated them.
That's the essence of a political opinion, yes.
There is no objective truth in the moment, only time will tell which of us was right.

Literally not a one. I see just about everything in your list (minus your analysis) as a point in his favor on foreign policy.
That's the fun thing about the US foreign policy, the USA tends to act as if it just like domestic policy only on a bigger stage.
As if what other countries think and do , doesn't matter. It works well enough when you are the big Bully and you can throw your weight around.
But ignore others long enough as you'll find yourself without friends.

Sure, his foregin policy can be super well received at home but his actions have and will have consequences he doesn't want abroad.

You can surely act as if my opinion doesn't matter (i'm a foreigner after all) but the US hegemony is not absolute , especially toward China.
Ignore us (Europe&China) at your own peril.

Reactions: Urban Viking
Mar 18, 2018
Trump is a solid 6. For context Obama was a 5. Trump has a pretty solid foreign policy going on in light of the shit show Bush and Obama dug the country into.

He definitely has tried to push his campaign promises into action and he’s kept us out of wars (so far.)

The biggest fail has to do with our National forestry, Free BLM lands and fracking. While people like Ben Shapiro would say these last points are good for the economy I say it’s bad for our culure and society. No one is talking about it because orange man bad and Paris climate Yadaya. I’d impeach him over his interior natural resource management... but would anyone care?

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
so far most of the complaints are "he is lowering status/importance of the USA in the world"

to that i say GOOD!!! and i live here lol.
You can surely act as if my opinion doesn't matter (i'm a foreigner after all) but the US hegemony is not absolute , especially toward China.
so US hegemony is not absolute? what else is new? it has never been. that's a fantasy. Trump is harming our ability to indulge in a fantasy that was never real. am i supposed to be sad we aren't doing Vietnam War 3 by now?

it is hilarious to see concern trolling about it from foreigners. oh no, America is no longer #1? personally i never bought that respectability bullshit anyways. do what is good for the people who live here. the rest of the world i could really give a shit about.

Last edited:

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
8/10

The economy is rolling (most important factor), new trade deals, securing our border (and was able to get Mexico to cooperate).

Foreign policy has been mostly okay, but sometimes just bad. Glad he's calling out these countries not paying their fair share for our defense.

I also think he has made some incredibly shitty hires which just hasn't been his strong suite. Maybe in his second term he's learned something.

All in all, I'm really happy. He's highly entertaining. I voted for him as an outsider businessman cause I can't stand most politicians and now I see how they treat (and will treat future outsiders) an outsider up there in DC.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Cybrwzrd

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
So, we talked about it before, but I'm a political philosophy major and I talk about things on a certain verbiage maybe, but I'm not a Communist by any means.

I explained my position before, I'm a capitalist, but in the more traditional 1960s understanding of that term where the goal is to maximize competition rather than to slip into some oligarchic hellscape like modern day Russia, which we've been inching ever closer to.

• LOL
Reactions: Whitesnake

RedVIper

Jun 13, 2017
What does this even mean. I hate the fat korean as much as the next guy but this notion that only "we" can own nuclear weapons is fucking stupid. How is it even "illegal"?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: PuppetMaster

Super Mario

Mario Mario
Nov 12, 2016
4/5
- Solid moves on immigration
- Solid moves on taking a reciprocal approach to trade
- His foreign policy is better than Bush / Obama (It is going to be a multi President process of unfucking FP, swamp is deep)
- Economy is doing great
- Has absolutely exposed the complete non-functioning media
- Has completely exposed the left is this country for the crazies they are
- Helping to slowly claw the judicial away from activists

Did not vote Trump in 2016 will 100% be voting for him in 2020.
Great list. It shows just how much he is attacking the Liberal globalist agenda. It's shocking how much he has done, especially compared to the last few presidents.

His term would be near-perfect for me if he could resolve the deficit (biggest opportunity) and health care. However, he has been the first to make the right health care moves as far back as I can remember. We do NOT need more socialization to health care. His work into getting additional options like generics and transparency into pricing are exactly the ways to get costs more manageable.