• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There was plans for a GTA IV and RDR1 Remaster

chromhound

MOTHAF...
The Lion King Throw GIF

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Can you honestly believe that a company who made over a billion dollars on one fucking game could be so cheap

Fuck em. All they've done these last few years is pump out shit after shit. You can tell the talent left and all thats left over are husks that beat dead horses for more dollars.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Want to play a GTZ IV remaster? Just buy it on PC and download mods. That game looks and plays amazing with all of the best mods installed.

But yea, I would have loved a remaster for the new consoles.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Imagining GTA IV Remake in Unreal Engine 5 | TeaserPlay's Exclusive Concept Trailer

Recreation of Liberty City From GTA IV in Unreal Engine 5 Exclusively by TeaserPlay, we used Lumen for rendering and out point in making this video was to show how powerful Unreal Engine 5 is for making Open World games

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
Midnight Club 4k Collection and GTAIV remaster is all I want from Rockstar at this point no interest in the future of GTA or new IP

Caio

The Title says "Remaster"...but I think they could make the Remake(not remaster) of GTA4 and RDR1 after the release of GTA6.
I would love the Remake of GTA4, I would be first in line to buy it, I loved it on 360 !

Top Bottom