• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Things you put in coffee to make it taste amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee%20Cup%20from%20printshop_opt.jpg

What are some of the things you put in your coffee to make it taste better? I am not talking normal cream or sugar. I want to know some of the other things that make it better. A friend of mine says he brews it with cinnamon. Sounds interesting but there has to be some other things that can add to it. Lets hear it GAF.

sikkinixx

Dunk a couple gingersnaps in it. Scoop them out with a spoon all mushy and coffee-soaked (yum), drink sweet-ginger coffee.

I have an ibrik and add condesed milk and a little sugar but usually just black coffee from a french press, freshly ground and filtered water.

That vanilla extract sounds awsome. I might try some almond extract too, great idea to change it up every now and then, I do suppose rarely adding some chocolate happens too.

Never heard of adding salt to the grounds either.

[edit:] heck yeah, coconut oil!

[edit2:] Not to be a raincloud but this might increase your appreciation of each cup: Coffee Extinction

forrest

formerly nacire
I love creamer in my coffee and have tried just about all of them. Yeah I'm a fan of Bailey's and various other alcoholic additions, but on an everyday basis it's hard to top this one.
bottle16s5h.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom