• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is one of the most surreal videos I've ever seen

crowbrow

Banned
Scary to think there's a big percentage of a whole generation who grew up like this through the internet. And this is just one example of internet-induced pathology, i wonder about the others out there. He would make a great reee mod btw

Mendou

Banned
Ephesians 6:1-3
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise), “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.”

Proverbs 10:1
The proverbs of Solomon. A wise son makes a glad father, but a foolish son is a sorrow to his mother.

Deuteronomy 27:16
“‘Cursed be anyone who dishonors his father or his mother.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’

1 Peter 5:5
Likewise, you who are younger, be subject to the elders. Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”

Guiberu

You know damn well that this makes up a significant portion of those "Transgender Parental Abuse" claims.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Barsinister

Banned
I like that he lives in a "mole infested shithole". Wait, that came out wrong. It was funny that he said he lives in a "mole infested shithole". The rest was sad.

VAL0R

Banned
Wowww. Dad didn't call you his daughter because he knows you are his son. You know it and he knows it and you both know each other knows it. It doesn't matter how loud you scream. It will never change.

Tesseract

Banned
1980s = spoiled brat

2020s = “mental issues”

Nothing a good smack wouldna fixed as a wee lad.

WellinformedSpecificBandicoot-max-1mb.gif

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
11:32 for the juicy stuff. Very lynchian.

But...the Dad was actually being supportive, calling his offspring his transgender daughter.

From experience, I know having a child with gender dysphoria can be intensely difficult for parents. My own parents try to be as supportive as they can, but they still slip up all the time...often calling me by my old name and using male pronouns. Still, I know they are really trying...and that means a lot to me.

When someone transitions, it is a gradual change for everyone in that person's life. Any love and support given is a blessing that should not be taken for granted. :lollipop_pensive:

Last edited:

Malakhov

Banned
But...the Dad was actually being supportive, calling his offspring his transgender daughter.

From experience, I know this is very difficult for parents. My own parents try, but they still slip up all the time...calling me by my old name sometimes, and often by male pronouns. Still, I know they try...and that means a lot to me.

When someone transitions, it is a gradual change for everyone in that person's life. Any love and support given is a blessing not to be taken for granted.
His dad seems supportive and cool about it, this was seriously messed up.

I think that kid has other problems to deal with.

Barnabot

c'mon brap what a cringe video to watch, tx for suggesting the juicy stuff at 11:32 but here's 13:05 for you.
not gonna watch and i rather play warframe than watching this instead.

ktxbye

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
His dad seems supportive and cool about it, this was seriously messed up.

I think that kid has other problems to deal with.

Exactly! I thought the dad was being really sweet! It couldn't be more obvious that this father loves and supports his child, but then everything awkwardly got turned all around and some incredibly hurtful things were said to him. :lollipop_pensive:

Last edited:
Top Bottom