This is the President of Croatia.

WhiskeyDiver

Apr 21, 2012
twitter.com
If she were to say she was going to peg me, I wouldn't say no. No I am not afraid to say that I want to have wild, aggressive and mindblowing LOVE MAKING with her AND MARRY HER AS WELL AND STUFF. We would shoot automatic rifles at a safe target every time we come.

Is that too much?

Last edited:
Reactions: CurryPanda

Bryank75

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2018
Ireland
This is the impeached brazilian president Dilma. And at the right side of this picture there is a mandioca.

Giving you guys context won't help you much to rationalize that moment.
Well we know the mandioca is the greatest invention of Brazil, the real question is where we can store all the wind?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Barnabot

Barnabot

Oct 16, 2018
Well we know the mandioca is the greatest invention of Brazil, the real question is where we can store all the wind?!

She could give you around 50 words of reply with a lot of nonsensical things and she still wouldn't give you the answer you wanted afterall.

Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2018
Ireland
She could give you around 50 words of reply with a lot of nonsensical things and she still wouldn't give you the answer you wanted afterall.
My wife is Carioca, so she always shows me stuff like this, it’s so funny. But I’m glad at least some of the corruption was addressed.

Reactions: Barnabot

RokkanStoned

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2018
Norway
This used to be the health minister of Belgium.

Wasn't she a physician? If so, I don't see the problem with it, probably more qualified than a lot of others that get to be the minister of health here in Norway. More so politics and governance is separate from how you treat your own body, at least as long as they don't coincide.

Reactions: CurryPanda

Antoon

Nov 20, 2018
Croatia has some of the cleanest and cheapest beach holidays in Europe. You can literally spent a week in a decent hotel near the beach for 100 euros.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Its the mediterranean sea, its pretty warm in Summer time.
Sorry, but no coral reefs, no coconut palm trees.
It is basically arctic tundra.

My ocean is warmer in winter than this basically greenland outpost is in summer.
Send your women, the water is warm here and the sun shines all the time.

Antoon

Nov 20, 2018
Sorry, but no coral reefs, no coconut palm trees.
It is basically arctic tundra.

My ocean is warmer in winter than this basically greenland outpost is in summer.
Send your women, the water is warm here and the sun shines all the time.
Where do you live?

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Oh neat, I thought the barrier reef was gone already cause of the pollution. Why did Silicon Valley suck?
SV: Money was really good, but commute and crowding sucked.
Sunnyvale to Mountain View easily takes an hour and a quarter on 101 after 8am.

Also worked for Twitter HQ at corner of 9th and Market for a while. The youtube videos of how horrible and how much feces there are on the ground there are all true.
One morning there were two hobos having sex on the sidawalk where the south bay commuter bus stopped just next to the twitter hq. Fun times.
>US400k a year makes you look the other way and live in a city of shit for quite a while.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Antoon