• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This might be what the retail PS5 look like

MilkyJoe

2Gy7iQs.png

Saved you 5 minutes

I don't think it's real. If the X is the shape it is to get 12, then physics dictate to Sony too.
Would be biggest marketing blunder to have ps5 shaped as the symbol of your direct competitor 😂(X)

what’s next ?Xbox series s is PS symbol ? Lol

Last edited:

Breakage

I posted that leaked image along with a couple of design drawings in the first page in the “Sony have become incompetent” thread a few days ago.
I hope it's not real.

Birdo

Banned
It does look very "Sony". So I'm on Team Real.

Also, being able to stand it up without paying £20 for a stand would be nice.

Last edited:
I hate this guy's channel and it's ilk, their "content" is just reading and babbling about "news" that could be read in under 5 seconds and making a video talking nonsense for 10 minutes to get that sweet Youtube algorithm exposure.

MoreJRPG

Suffers from extreme PDS
If that’s indeed legit, like all Sony consoles it looks like a cheap piece of
plastic that will sound like a jet engine. They really need to overhaul their R&D if that is the final design.

Fuz

Banned
One video when a picture should have been enough.

And it's actually kinda old, we're seeing that model for a while now.

The last PlayStation console design I liked was the PS3 slim, before that it was the PS2.... Let's just say that this is not their strong suit. Which is strange as their cameras, TV s, etc look neat.

Hissing Sid

Eh, I think some posters are overreacting. If you squint really hard so that your eyelids meet, it actually looks rather nice.

The looks of the hardware are low on the list of my gaming priorities. Besides, it’ll just end up being buried behind glass on my unit, just like my ps pro.

Last edited:
Top Bottom