• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This November Europe gets White and Silver! PS3s

Goldrusher

November 4.

Limited Edition. 320GB. 2 controllers. €299.

Only at select chains:

kRWjD.jpg

Classic White

(AU) EBgames
(BE) GameMania
(CH) GameStop
(DE) GameStop
(DK) GameStop
(ES) GameStop
(IE) GameStop
(IT) GameStop
(FR) Micromania
(NL) Bart Smit & E-Plaza
(NO) GameStop
(SE) GameStop
(UK) GameStop

Belgium & The Netherlands get a Silver one as well:

L4iIX.jpg

Silver

(BE) MediaMarkt & Saturn
(NL) MediaMarkt & Saturn

source: Sony & various shops

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wow those are really nice. I don't really like the look of the slim at all in general, but these colors look a lot nicer than the default black slim. Really digging the silver.

Would be nice if America saw these. Chances are we won't :(

Paracelsus

Silver is pretty much vintage, definetely going to get that one whenever I will need a replacement for the 60gb model.

Nephix

Retailer-exclusive consoles, wow.

I would like having a white ps3 since it fits with my bench, but the price is just too steep to warrant a purchase.

prowler_ said:
We have Gamestops in the UK?
We had two stores. They both shut a few months ago and we got the website instead.

But yeah the website has a bigger presence than the stores did hence Gamestop can go for World and continent exclusives like these PS3s. Shame they won't make these one of thier loss leaders...

Tiduz

Eurogaime
how limited? i wanna get the white one in like april or march, o do i have to be quick and is it a one time thing only?

vall03

ugh... personally, I think Silver fits Sony consoles perfectly. Its the color I really want but only Black slims were available when I bought my PS3... *sigh*

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I wanted a white classic PS3 and that never came so I guess I'll go for this.

Only problem is the lack of a HD TV (well we have a small one in the kitchen but I don't count that).

DonMigs85

The Silver is just paint, right? It's not the actual ingrained color of the plastic, ala the platinum GameCube?

Top Bottom