• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This thread is a lie :\ (was: next Team ICO-Game!?)

Tristam

Hemmdog said:
This is not in the next issue of Game Informer. The new GI has something new...but its from another much -loved developer.

andy

From Retro? :p

Hey, they're one of my favorite devs. There's just a vocal group in GAF that hates 'em.

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
Yes, it's fake. Come on, guys, real people don't write like the quote in the OP. Even game journalists.

Hemmdog

buckfutter said:
No Team ICO, no sale.

Trust me...we'll try to get the next Team ico game....love those guys. but I wouldn't slam the door shut on the next issue yet. I think most people on this forum are fans of their work.

Dante

Hemmdog said:
Trust me...we'll try to get the next Team ico game....love those guys. but I wouldn't slam the door shut on the next issue yet. I think most people on this forum are fans of their work.

Suckerpunch?

1900%20Glider%20Crashed.JPG

Yoboman

Hemmdog said:
This is not in the next issue of Game Informer. The new GI has something new...but its from another much -loved developer.

andy
So it's the next-next issue is what you're saying?

kenta

Has no PEINS
Hemmdog said:

andy
Dag nabbit, I have a bad feeling that it's going to be a Battlefield 3, er, Battlefield 2-II story :(

Phthisis

buckfutter said:
No Team ICO, no sale.

Why buy when you can get 8 months of Game Informer© FREE when you sign up for an EDGE card at your local Gamestop™ video game retailer with your next purchase?

Phthisis said:
Why buy when you can get 8 months of Game Informer© FREE when you sign up for an EDGE card at your local Gamestop™ video game retailer with your next purchase?
:lol :lol :lol That would require shopping at Gamestop :lol :lol :lol

PS: OP I HATE YOU FOREVER

Hemmdog said:
Would a fan of Team Ico like this game? Or is it another gritty, M rated game?

Sharp

This sounds pretty fucking awesome. I can't even imagine how vast this game is going to be with the power of a machine like the PS3. Exploration is my favorite aspect of any game, though, I will say that.

Sharp said:
This sounds pretty fucking awesome. I can't even imagine how vast this game is going to be with the power of a machine like the PS3. Exploration is my favorite aspect of any game, though, I will say that.
:/
Can't wait to see his next post after he finishes reading the thread.

Phthisis

LiquidMamba said:
Would a fan of Team Ico like this game? Or is it another gritty, M rated game?

A RENEGADE TEAM AT SONY JAPAN HAS SET OUT TO EXPLORE A DESERT
because that's where they got sent to live after their first game sold horribly

Top Bottom