• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This thread is officially really creepy looking now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nizz

Dai101 said:
102jept.jpginv6.gif
:lol

Thunder Monkey said:
Disney has changed a lot since my childhood.

It use to be all innuendo.

Disney has changed a lot since my childhood too. It used to be all movies. When did Disney even get a TV channel? All I had was Nickelodeon, and I don't remember much innuendo in 'Clarissa Explains It All'.

yencid

weekend_warrior said:
Disney has changed a lot since my childhood too. It used to be all movies. When did Disney even get a TV channel? All I had was Nickelodeon, and I don't remember much innuendo in 'Clarissa Explains It All'.

herp derp most innuendo you dont notice till you are older.
i love you

mj1108

weekend_warrior said:

There was no innuendo needed. The only thought anyone ever had was "Why the hell won't Sam hit that? He must be gay."

At least that was my thought.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Plywood said:
*Other Stargate Stuff*

GWiNr.gif

Post of the Year

And when do we reach the point where Wizard of Waverly Place fanfics are openly posted? I like the one where Justin uses his power of wizardry to stop time and have his way with Alex.

G-Fex

BlueTsunami said:
Post of the Year

And when do we reach the point where Wizard of Waverly Place fanfics are openly posted? I like the one where Justin uses his power of wizardry to stop time and have his way with Alex.

I would but I'm too busy writing my own nintendo fic.

BlueTsunami said:
Post of the Year

I read an awesome one that nearly made me cry last summer. Some of that stuff is incredibly well written.

BlueTsunami said:
G-Fex said:
I would but I'm too busy writing my own nintendo fic.
Mechanical Snowman said:
I read an awesome one that nearly made me cry last summer. Some of that stuff is incredibly well written.

You know, I glanced in this thread previously, and just assumed the reason it was "creepy" was because you guys were jerking off to teenagers. I was wrong.

G-Fex

LaserBuddha said:
You know, I glanced in this thread previously, and just assumed the reason it was "creepy" was because you guys were jerking off to teenagers. I was wrong.

Nah teenage girls are too annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom