• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This thread is officially really creepy looking now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
ib4Bzu.jpg

ib4D72.jpg

ib0Cmw.jpg

ib0Eu4.jpg

LQX said:
Where is this from? Youtube link?

Unfortunately, I was searching for a link earlier -- but I couldn't find anything.

Mechanical Snowman said:
A revolt that will get the thread locked.

Words were said, feelings were hurt, I must be the one to drive the steak through this thread's heart. And what better way by posting some sweet ass?

66947_147787528599415_100001045072848_268592_5060316_n.jpg

68329_147787621932739_100001045072848_268596_4571940_n.jpg

YS148

YS1234

Suelyn_Medeiros_12.jpg

Firaeus

spindashing said:
Words were said, feelings were hurt, I must be the one to drive the steak through this thread's heart. And what better way by posting some sweet ass?

What was said to drive you to this reckless act?

weekend_warrior said:
I'm gonna spam that black-AGE thread with selena pictures now.

You would go to such lengths for this thread? :lol Nice knowing you. :D

__p__78_65guorfc.jpg

Firaeus said:
What was said to drive you to this reckless act?

Oh, nothing ...

Plywood, he ... he spilled my Diet Pepsi onto the floor.

tumblr_l8d0ctZpbb1qcs2woo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lawq9yiMLt1qeovw1o1_500.jpg

G-Fex

Way to fuck up the thread Spindashing, then where will I hang out.

You knob.

Thanks for that Ashley Greene post though Plywood, I love that beauty <3

Enco

Since I've left this thread things seem to have gone spiraling downhill. Still, some good pictures floating around.

Ezalc

Spin don't worry we can always rebuild the Justice League. Continue on, let your legacy be filled with the blood of the heretics.

Also if I was let loose in that group of women. There would be nobody who could save them.

Firaeus

spindashing said:
Oh, nothing ...

Plywood, he ... he spilled my Diet Pepsi onto the floor.

So you're saying you could beat Plywood so now you're doing a Kamikaze suicide attempt on this thread? What a sad individual...

Firaeus said:
So you're saying you could beat Plywood so now you're doing a Kamikaze suicide attempt on this thread? What a sad individual...
I never said I could beat him. I don't know what you're talking about, man. :lol Plywood spilled my soda the other day and he did not pay me back.

Ezalc said:
Spin don't worry we can always rebuild the Justice League. Continue on, let your legacy be filled with the blood of the heretics.
Also if I was let loose in that group of women. There would be nobody who could save them.

This is bigger than the Justice League. This must end, and it must end today. I will destroy it!

somayareece127.jpg

thick.jpg

dollicia_bryan_atlnightspots_atlanta_2.jpg

yencid said:

W-W-What?!
NOOOO!!!.JPG

big ander

I keep seeing the same Victoria's Secret photos over and over. Not complaining though. Dem abs

Also, spindashing why does a Diet Pepsi matter? Plywood was doing you a favor by spilling that. Grab yourself a Coke Zero.

Chesskid1

Banned
i really want a victoria justice avatar. was there a justice avatar dump somewhere? doesn't even have to be a gif, she's just easily my favorite of the girls posted here. i know zero about photoshop so if someone could help me out i would appreciate it. she just has to look good like she always does :) thanks <3

Firaeus

spindashing said:
This is bigger than the Justice League. This must end, and it must end today. I will destroy it

Ima just sit back, enjoy the pics coming from Plywood and Spin, and watch this thread burn to the ground...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom