• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This thread is officially really creepy looking now

Status
Not open for further replies.
yencid said:
ZeLDw.jpg

With that expression she could make me kill anyone she asks me to.

Medalion

Banned
U keep referring to Selena as a child, but she makes more money and is more famous than you'll ever be... haters gonna hate

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Medalion said:
U keep referring to Selena as a child, but she makes more money and is more famous than you'll ever be... haters gonna hate
too bad she can't buy beauty.

Her money will last but I doubt her fame will.

Refaeli is so hot. her eyes <3
sDweW.jpg

yencid

Medalion said:
Most Kid actors make more money than you.

Vox-Pop said:
too bad she can't buy beauty.

Her money will last but I doubt her fame will.

Refaeli is so hot. her eyes <3
sDweW.jpg
As much as i love eyes (and i really love eyes) You had to go and choose the most unattractive picture of her.

Varjet said:
Wow. She has the face of a twelve-year-old girl, but some really hairy forearms to make up for it.
One of my many Viewtiful brothers is right.

Hi, creepy GAF. Don't get too comfortable now... =)

yencid said:
mvsc_1.png

Why you runnin?

And yes there's around four of us.
spindashing, abstract alien, Varjet and V_Ben come to mind. I'm sure there's more of us. If you bring us all in one spot, that's a NeoGAF achievement worth 1000 gamerscore points. Platnium trophy on PS3, too.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Darknessbear said:
The SNSD thread must make Enzo (and the other guys w/ black dude avatars) cry.

Seems like if you have a black person in your avatar you HATE Gomez. :D
Not all of us.

By the way...what in the FUCK is going on in here?!?

G-Fex

bishoptl said:
Not all of us.

There are only 3 lurkers here now. Me, Plywood and Firaeus

We don't know where Spindashing is.

JOcxK.jpg

lvH0a.jpg

Darkness Bear
TbF15.jpg

Weekend Warrior
GOKXd.jpg

G-fex
hwa9T.jpg

Yencid
kmhjG.jpg

Plywood

KpTal.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
bishoptl said:
Not all of us.

m20cr.jpg

Nothing is going on here sir, just uh hi. :D

edit: Thanks G-Fex, weekend_warrior looks kinda cute if I don't say so myself.

bishoptl said:
Not all of us.

I think we've solved the mystery of why this thread hasn't been locked yet. :D Though my heart skipped a beat browsing my subs -

vOW3W.jpg

That locked thread icon is too close for comfort.

G-Fex said:
We don't know where Spindashing is.
I actually had a dream last night that Spindashing was banned. :lol Probably a sign that I should get off of GAF for a while.

bishoptl said:
Not all of us.

Creepy thread 's Selena-GAF is at war with ass-loving-GAF in their misguided attempts to take over this here thread.

What the ass-loving-GAF don't realize is that without this thread as a nesting place, Creepy/Selena-GAF would overflow into every woman or female pic thread like wildfire, at a rate of 10X the amount that they normally do.

I still love this thread. While to me it´s clear that Justice >>>>> Selena, i apreciate the efforts.

It was one of the best threads in 2010, and it started strong in 2011. Just think the off-topicness is a bit meh.

bishoptl said:
Not all of us.

holy shit, a mod finally posts here. :lol :lol :lol :lol I almost thought that this place was too batshit crazy for a mod to post in -- only to close.

Mechanical Snowman said:
I actually had a dream last night that Spindashing was banned. :lol Probably a sign that I should get off of GAF for a while.

Have more faith in me. :lol

You know what´s funny spindashing?

A lot of the booty girls you posted are from brazilian girls on orkut. Orkut is still bigger than facebook here, and it basically does the same.

The thing is, some of those girls are in "hot teenagers showing off" topics over there. I was going to post some Daniela Sarahyba pics when she was 16 just to prove that a lot of barely legal/pedo-like girls already have a full developed body, but you posted those from orkut, so:lol

If you´re an assman, you would die here. Those are some 15 year olds with those big buts you perv:lol :lol :lol

So don´t judge Selena and Justice lovers, we are all in the same pedo-watch, just different types of girls.

I know some older women were posted to hijack the thread (Mulher Melancia, WTF:lol ) but the point still stands because a lot of them are teenagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom