• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This thread is officially really creepy looking now

Status
Not open for further replies.
seattle6418 said:
You know what´s funny spindashing?

A lot of the booty girls you posted are from brazilian girls on orkut. Orkut is still bigger than facebook here, and it basically does the same.

The thing is, some of those girls are in "hot teenagers showing off" topics over there. I was going to post some Daniela Sarahyba pics when she was 16 just to prove that a lot of barely legal/pedo-like girls already have a full developed body, but you posted those from orkut, so:lol

If you´re an assman, you would die here. Those are some 15 year olds with those big buts you perv:lol :lol :lol

So don´t judge Selena and Justice lovers, we are all in the same pedo-watch, just different types of girls.

I know some older women were posted to hijack the thread (Mulher Melancia, WTF:lol ) but the point still stands because a lot of them are teenagers.

Are you serious? :lol I got them from a hiphop forum, so it turns out all of them were salivating and fapping over these young girls, holy shit.

Link to said thread: (NSFW) http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?89838-Latina-Appreciation-Thread

G-Fex said:
AHHHHHHH TAKE THAT SELENA. Wow, never heard this one before. SELENA AM CRY NOW.
My penis am cry now.
2n1uog3.gif

yencid

Spindashing: This town isn't big enough for two supervillains!
Plywood: Oh, you're a villain all right, just not a SUPER one!
Spindashing: Oh yeah? What's the difference?
Plywood: Presentation!

fo sho

Mechanical Snowman said:
I think we've solved the mystery of why this thread hasn't been locked yet. :D Though my heart skipped a beat browsing my subs -

vOW3W.jpg

That locked thread icon is too close for comfort.

I actually had a dream last night that Spindashing was banned. :lol Probably a sign that I should get off of GAF for a while.

nRZ2O.png

Take that creepy GAF! :lol

yencid

Delio said:
So Creepy Gaf why do people get on me for liking Kress? He doesnt look THAT young D:
L07oyl.jpg
Yeah he does.

anyways the dude from victorious is more handsome
tumblr_lemuky75sT1qfu0nio1_500.jpg

And this is coming from a completely straight dude. Its just a fact, the Victorious cast overall is more attractive. :D

Delio

The face on him just does not sit well with me D:. I'll agree with the Victorious thing as only Kress is hot from iCarly.

Firaeus

yencid said:
Hey we dont know if Delio is a girl or homosexual. Thats why i answered regardless :3

Yea i know...i ust put that pic to say ima leave this topic alone...I think he looks pretty young.

Nizz

spindashing said:
Rahxeptitties91 and weekend_vagina you better stop arguing if you know what's good for you.

Plywood, this is a message to you, too.

Don't get too comfy because
P7Dbb.gif

gg
God damn! :lol :lol

Firaeus

Delio said:
Well he is 18 now so i have no quams. Btw i'm a dude :D

I dont understand how the actors/actresses on Disney and Nick can look so damn young??? All i know is when we're all lookin like old jackasses, they're still gonna look 20 somehting.

dejay

Banned
Firaeus said:
I dont understand how the actors/actresses on Disney and Nick can look so damn young??? All i know is when we're all lookin like old jackasses, they're still gonna look 20 somehting.

Maybe they pick them scientifically to extend their appeal to younger audiences for a few more years.

Delio said:
Wow at first i was uneasy about this thread..now i feel strangely welcomed. And Firaeus it's whatever they put in the juice!
Dude looks pretty hot but he doesn't look that young. You'll have to do better than that if you want to be an established member of Creepy-GAF™.

And holy shit the Onion is just pure incredible. "When you get up close you can see a certain deadness around the eyes"

"I do see that!"

:lol I showed my housemate (Mac user) the Macbook Wheel video article and she thought it was real, I love their authenticity.

Edit: whoa is the guy yencid posted the same as the guy wearing the shades on his shirt? I take it back about him not looking young.

Firaeus

Delio said:
Wow at first i was uneasy about this thread..now i feel strangely welcomed. And Firaeus it's whatever they put in the juice!

Because this is already the Creepy-Thread...things couldnt get any worse...ahhahahah

yencid

Yessir. Same dude :lol

Firaeus said:
Because this is already the Creepy-Thread...things couldnt get any worse...ahhahahah

Too true :lol

By the way i cant wait to see tomorrows victorious just to see Rex die (? wtf? :lol ). I dont think it adds much to the show

How many shirts does Ariana need to wear before her tits look big?

j/k, I'm sure she has beautiful little perky tits.

@ Firaeus- And you thought the thread had reaches it peak of creepiness. ;D

edit: Oh God G-fex. Tiffani-Amber Thiessen <3 <3 <3

Firaeus

spindashing said:
:lol :lol :lol

I welcome you and Firaeus to CreepyGAF. You are both two creepy motherfuckers.

Welcome me? I been here...and i doubt im creepy
since im neither a pedo, nor gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom