• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's Famitsu of Monster Hunter 3, WKS PS3 and DI-SSI-DIA *pom pom*

duckroll

White Knight Chronicle is dated for 25th Dec. Zzzzzzzzzzz.

Confirmed review scores: Cross Shit - 6/6/7/4 (lolz), Aquanaut's Holiday - 7/8/8/9.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz. Boring shit. Bring on the Dissidia plz.

Edit1: More confirmed review scores: Soul Eater Wii - 6/5/6/6 (lolz), SRWZ - 9/9/9/9, Knights in the Nightmare - 9/8/8/7, World Destruction - 8/8/8/7

Edit2: ALRIGHT DISSIDIA SHIT! Onion Knight alternate costume! Rock on light blue love! Bring on the Zidane pom poms!!!!!

Edit3: Monster Hunter 3 on Wii has a 9 page blow out, playable at TGS, looks pretty neat. Great environments.

Edit 4: TvC on Wii, confirmed. Dec 11th release date. Will feature more heroes than the arcade version, and it looks like Tatsunoko Productions is handling the endings for the characters.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
DISSIDIA!!!! *kev holds up dissidia cheer pom poms*

duckroll and i are like numba 1 and numba 2 dissidia fans

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Did Knights in the Knightmare not get reviewed, or did the guy who's scanning all this just figure it would be funny to send out a CrossXEdge shuryo no shirase.

Oh there it is, 9,8,8,7.

Madden got 5's, lol.

Amir0x

Banned
more nomura-laced ff fan service married to mediocre fighting mechanics and a chess board of some sort.

i bet you are fans, freaks! I'll take you all on!

yayyy
in before several pages of uncalled for poo slinging of WKC
ryko says it's got a new name too, heartbeat of the ancients? maybe the game has had the face lift people were speculating about

duckroll

sp0rsk said:
Did Knights in the Knightmare not get reviewed, or did the guy who's scanning all this just figure it would be funny to send out a CrossXEdge shuryo no shirase.

That was the PS3 page. The Wii and DS pages just appeared.

KitN got 9/8/8/7 and World Destruction got 8/8/8/7.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Oh nice. Sooner than expected (considering the total black out on the game).
Hopefully we will get it early in 2009.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Amir0x said:
more nomura-laced ff fan service married to mediocre fighting mechanics and a chess board of some sort.

i bet you are fans, freaks! I'll take you all on!

>:|

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
BobTheFork said:
Now it's about the tough choices, will I import this right away or will I import this immediately?

I think you should import when it's released.

lol

Rpgmonkey

As if December couldn't be anymore packed for me (partly due to DISSIDIA! WOO!).

I'm waiting for impressions before I risk spending $60+ on WKS.

Amir0x said:
i am like the ghostbusters, only my proton packs capture nomura lovers
don't attack dissidia
257ixat.gif

TTP said:
I think you should import when it's released.

lol
lol

I normally don't import, but there's almost no way I can wait. I've been waiting for WKS since launch. It they get it out in the US with 6 months of release I would be amazed.

I can't entertain the possibility of being excited over Dissidia after I saw how badly Zidane was raped. I mean, Jesus.

White Knight Chronicles sounds cool and when I pick up a PS3 in four years I'm sure I'll buy it :D

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
I see this isn't a new thing for them, lol.

yeah, they gave up on it a long time ago - i'm actually surprised they bothered releasing at all this time as the last sale figures were pretty horrific.

Top Bottom