• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's Famitsu thread of Niinouness, Level 5 Vision-ness, and Wesker in RE5

phalestine

aka iby.h
with the release of re0 and now REmake on wii, this leads me to believe that a RE2 remake is on the way.
lol :(

fake edit - Beaten.

feels good that I am not the only one who thought of it :)

Wesker in RE5 is news?

Edit: REmake shit is hilarious but I've got to give the Wii some credit for helping to expand the popularity of the RE series. May it live...forever.

duckroll

Zoe said:
Ushiro immediately made me think of that one ADV PSP game. What was that called again?

Infinite Loop from N1.

So let's see, for L5 Vision 2008 in 2 days, we should be seeing:

- Layton 3 DS
- Inazuma Elevel 2 DS
- Ninokuni DS

- Cardboard Senki PSP
- Ushiro PSP

- Inazuma Eleven Break

That's a lot of games they'll be publishing in the next year or so!

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
duckroll said:
So let's see, for L5 Vision 2008 in 2 days, we should be seeing:

- Layton 3 DS
- Inazuma Elevel 2 DS
- Ninokuni DS

- Cardboard Senki PSP
- Ushiro PSP

- Inazuma Eleven Break

That's a lot of games they'll be publishing in the next year or so!
Yeah, looks like L5 is going all out with their independent stuff next year.

Troidal

've always wanted to play Zill O'll and even after the PS2 remake, I never bothered. But now that its on a handheld, chance for me to dip in.

Big handheld week this week though.

TheJollyCorner said:
Nemesis Enrico in RE5 would be news!

UN-RICO!!!!!!

:lol :lol I love how she says it. :lol

Yeah we knew Wesker would be in the game but having him confirmed in Famitsu means there is info on him and maybe a picture, so thats huge.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
TheJollyCorner said:
Nemesis Enrico in RE5 would be news!

UN-RICO!!!!!!
Ok, that made me laugh and wake up my daughter.

duckroll

REMake for Wii info:

- Port of REmake on GC
- Supports the GC controller
- You can draw your weapon by shaking the Wiimote (doesn't say anything about aiming)

Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii/MMV/Winter)

- A party consist of 3 characters, the longer the same characters stay in the party and battle, the stronger their bond grows. As this intimacy bond increases, there will be visible effects.
- A single character can pull off a combination of attacks with "single connect", while multiple characters can pull off a combination attack on an enemy with "party connect".
- If all 3 party members use a special "Excel act" attack on the same enemy, it turns into a super attack callde "trinity act" that does huge damage.

Ydahs

duckroll said:

- A party consist of 3 characters, the longer the same characters stay in the party and battle, the stronger their bond grows. As this intimacy bond increases, there will be visible effects.
- A single character can pull off a combination of attacks with "single connect", while multiple characters can pull off a combination attack on an enemy with "party connect".
- If all 3 party members use a special "Excel act" attack on the same enemy, it turns into a super attack callde "trinity act" that does huge damage.

Sounds awesome. I hope it turns out to be a quality title.

duckroll

More 7th Dragon info:

- There are 7 classes in the game (Rogue, Mage, Fighter, Princess, Knight, Samurai, Healer) [lol EO]
- For each class there are 4 different appearances [lol EO]
- There are skill trees for each of the classes [lol EO]
- The stats include LIFE, MANA, ATK, POW, DEF, INT, SPD [lol EO]
- While moving around, the top screen is a top-down map view, while the bottom screen is a conquest map

Zihark

duckroll said:
More 7th Dragon info:

- There are 7 classes in the game (Rogue, Mage, Fighter, Princess, Knight, Samurai, Healer) [lol EO]
- While moving around, the top screen is a top-down map view, while the bottom screen is a conquest map
Ugh, its like I feared, he's copying EO. Disappointing.

yankee666

duckroll said:
REMake for Wii info:

- Port of REmake on GC
- You can draw your weapon by shaking the Wiimote (doesn't say anything about aiming)

Lets wait and see if its more than a simple port like RE0 (no wiimote play) or an excellent one like RE4wii.
" dreams of RE2 remake#

duckroll said:
More 7th Dragon info:

It sounds kinda like FF1 meets shadow of the colossus (kill dragons, cept, with things to do in between). I'd like to hear more on the combat and loot potential.

duckroll said:
More 7th Dragon info:

Even after leaving Atlus, FOE
Even when working for Sega, FOE
Even with Rieko Kodama, FOE

duckroll

pancakesandsex said:
It sounds kinda like FF1 meets shadow of the colossus (kill dragons, cept, with things to do in between). I'd like to hear more on the combat and loot potential.

Here's more fodder for the FF/DQ clone theory: Apparently in the status screen, the character designs are in normal proportions, but in battles they're chibi.

jj984jj

I'm still waiting to see how Arc turns out, still can't figure out what 7th Dragon is but it doesn't sound anything like a first person dungeon crawler with map drawing.

duckroll said:
Here's more fodder for the FF/DQ clone theory: Apparently in the status screen, the character designs are in normal proportions, but in battles they're chibi.
So it's a normal turn-based RPG? :O

duckroll

Ninokuni (DS/Level5/2009)

- The animation in the game is all by Studio Ghibli
- Level 5's first 10th Anniversary product
- There will be a book bundled with the game filled with information on various magic crests and spell recipes. This "Magic Master" book is something that the main character in the game has, and the player will need to refer to from time to time while playing the game.
- This was originally planned as a console title.

jj984jj

duckroll said:

- There will be a book bundled with the game filled with information on various magic crests and spell recipes. This "Magic Master" book is something that the main character in the game has, and the player will need to refer to from time to time while playing the game.
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You better bring this over NoA!!!!!!

duckroll said:
REMake for Wii info:

- Port of REmake on GC

I like your post a lot

klee123

duckroll said:

Sounds interesting, but what sort of game is it?

Kafel

Banned
duckroll said:

wow wow wow

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
duckroll said:

Holy Crap, AAA title confirmed.

TunaLover

duckroll said:

- The animation in the game is all by Studio Ghibli- Level 5's first 10th Anniversary product

oh oh

duckroll said:

Distantmantra am happy!

Distantmantra am sad.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
duckroll said:
More 7th Dragon info:

fuuuuckk

rykomatsu

duckroll said:

don't have access to the scans, but on 2ch, they're saying this title will also be released as a console title...can you confirm/deny this duckroll?

consoul

Holy crap at WIImake.

Waggle to draw weapon?
Well, it's already a step ahead of the Biohazard Zero Wii port then.
I can't see them adding much more to it though. Maybe B+Waggle=Knife.

I'll still buy it anyway.

duckroll

TunaLover said:
there's a lot of level5 titles, i wonder if some titles are being co-developed.

Yeah, it's really odd. Unless Hino is cloning all his staff in a facility under the offices, I don't see how they're making WKC, DQIX, a console Inazuma, and another 3 DS titles and 2 PSP titles, all at the same time. Wait...... REVOLUTION...... CLONING...... omg it's true! :eek:

harSon

Banned
duckroll said:

Is it an RPG or?

duckroll

rykomatsu said:
don't have access to the scans, but on 2ch, they're saying this title will also be released as a console title...can you confirm/deny this duckroll?

Apparently in the interview for the game (I think there are like a gazillion pages of Level 5 stuff this week), it's said that "Actually, this title Ninokuni is supposed to be released on the console market", but it's just a single line and I haven't seen the interview or the article either. Going by that, I think it's more likely that it was originally a console concept that was moved to DS. People on 2ch are just speculately that they could do a console version eventually just like with Inazuma Break.

No_Style

duckroll said:
REMake for Wii info:

- Port of REmake on GC

Why not, Capcom? Thanks for giving this awesome game a second chance at life.

Top Bottom