• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's Japan mag news - Level 5 Soccer RPG, BOB!!, Project O, Camelot is back

kassatsu

Banned
Jonnyram said:
PSP | I won't forgive you (Anata wo yurusanai)
Release: 15 Nov
Publisher: AQ Interactive
Senior Producer: Kazuya Asano
Music Producer: Nobuo Uematsu

- novel adventure
- hold PSP at 90 degrees (upright position)
- follow people, stakeout, and take pictures for evidence
- when "check" is displayed during conversation, push up on analog stick to pay close attention to who you're talking to (i guess like "press" in PW?)
- move analog stick to pay attention to different gestures of who you're talking to (umm, yeah)
:eek: Are there any scans from that game?

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
It's really sad we can't fit "come pet the cat" at the end of the thread title.

Anyway.

CVXfreak did you get Metroid and if you have did you try it on your J-Wii? If you haven't, could you?

Jiggy

Jonnyram said:
DS | Inazuma Eleven
Release: Unknown
Publisher/Developer: Level-5
So I was like :eek:
- soccer-themed RPG
and then like :O
- characters are anime-like with insane special attacks
and then like :O :O :O
- matches are played with touchpen
and then like :(.

But maybe it'll still turn out okay. Soccer RPG, anime characters, probable Shaolin Soccer style, good developer behind it... I'm not sure even the stylus play can screw this up, though I would have liked options. But hey, if it's another Ouendan/Elite Beat Agents case of touch screen awesome that'd be wonderful.

Jonnyram

DS | Professor Layton and the Devil's Box
Release: 29 Nov
- prologue introduced in Famitsu
- new character, Anthony, voiced by Takao Oosawa, and Katya, Suzuka Oogo.
- new functions in Layton's bag:
investigation memo - listing current status of investigation as well as past discoveries
the deepening mysteries - lists keywords of the various "happenings" you discover
puzzle dictionary - puzzles you've found
save (umm, these seem the same as the first game actually)
- theme song by Salyu

Zynx

Damn, Capcom lured Camelot back to console development faster than Nintendo did? Or offered a better deal? It probably wouldn't sell half as well as a Mario Golf would, and won't benefit from Nintendo design oversight.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
- to shoot, you touch the goal and you can also decide to shoot left or right

my faked shot+dink chip skillz over a prone keeper, honed from years of futsal play will be reduced to naught by this TURD of a game. Thank YOU Level 5, why don`t you stick to making Rouge Squadrans and Lear , you twats!

because i know someone will respond like i`m serious and mention "err, thats FACTOR 5" etc... could be awesome! I`m alls about football!

Jonnyram said:
investigation memo - listing current status of investigation as well as past discoveries
the deepening mysteries - lists keywords of the various "happenings" you discover
- theme song by Salyu

Bah why couldn't they get someone like her for WKS?

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Zynx said:
Damn, Capcom lured Camelot back to console development faster than Nintendo did? Or offered a better deal? It probably wouldn't sell half as well as a Mario Golf would, and won't benefit from Nintendo design oversight.
This game is already far into development for PC in Japan. It may have already released, I don't know. Pretty sure it's going to be nothing more than a port.

Jammy

Banned
Nice! That Soccer RPG from Level 5 is sounding great, as are King Story and Wii Love Golf.

I wonder if Wii Love Golf will be more realistic like Tiger Woods or if it will be cartoony with either a Mii or Pangya style.

Jonnyram

SolidSnakex said:
Bah why couldn't they get someone like her for WKS?
I guess the budget is an issue. Since they know Layton sells well, they don't mind spending a bit more cash, I guess :p

Sharp

Zynx said:
I didn't realize Camelot needed Nintendo's guidance to make sports games.

rakka

Zynx said:

I'd rather have this than another Mario game.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Interesting that Camelot's with Capcom's this time.

Also, sorry but I don't get the Bob reference. What is it?

Jonnyram said:
- theme song by Salyu

Its getting released at peak sales point. That means it has a good chance of getting to a million, imo.

Jirotrom

WII | Wii Love Golf
Release: Winter
Publisher: Capcom
Developer: Camelot
- play by swinging wiimote obviously
- courses revealed so far, beach resort and desert ruins

I thought they were done with nintendo, good to see them back.

Tristam

King Story sounds so cool. I can't wait to see details (and hopefully videos -- or screens at the least) at TGS.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
sp0rsk said:
They say it works on Aussie pal machines, so here's to hoping.

Saay what? I think your'll find that the ISO works on PAL machines which is of course you know pirating, but funny if true.

Jonnyram said:
I guess the budget is an issue. Since they know Layton sells well, they don't mind spending a bit more cash, I guess :p

Whatever the issue Sony should've forked out the money, not that whoever they got sounds bad. But Salyu is amazing. Her Lily Chou Chou stuff is incredible.

ethelred

King Story sounds great (as it has).

Seeing Camelot come back to consoles for yet another stupid golf game is so disappointing. I'd almost rather they would have never been mentioned again than to get my hopes up like this.

Edit: Just read the King Story info more closely... and wait, it's an RPG? Even better! Supreme ultimate hype! :D

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
VOOK said:
Saay what? I think your'll find that the ISO works on PAL machines which is of course you know pirating, but funny if true.

Wait, this doesn't make any sense, what would be the difference?

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
sp0rsk said:
Wait, this doesn't make any sense, what would be the difference?

Because your Wii would be modded... and you would be using a copied disk...

Top Bottom