• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This weeks lazy magazine thread with a shitty title

duckroll said:
At TGS? Where did you hear this?
Yup. Sak, Uematsu, Yoshi and some other person, (?) a friend of Yoshi's (possibly Sakaguchi - MSKK PR Manager) was scene looking around the TGS floor and reading papers in the precipice of MSFT's and SquareEnix booth. This is from one of the EGM crew. Just take it by ear until later today. Yes freakin Yoshi Amano!

llTll

Banned
i saw the scans of the tecmo games. i cant see to decide it look insane or not. but it doesnt look very impressive

Hunahan

Banned
Revelations said:
Yup. Sak, Uematsu, Yoshi and some other person, (?) a friend of Yoshi's (possibly Sakaguchi - MSKK PR Manager) was scene looking around the TGS floor and reading papers in the precipice of MSFT's and SquareEnix booth. This is from one of the EGM crew. Just take it by ear until later today. Yes freakin Yoshi Amano!
Way to get my hopes up. :lol

Sakura in SF4 huh?

Why would a woman in her mid-twenties fight in school uniform?

Or is this some non-canon shit like Yun not being an infant in Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
rykomatsu said:
i have to admit, the ascii art 360 gravestone made me spew some of my soda....

anyhow going to sleep...night all
Can you post it here? Or take a picture of it and post it here since the ASCII would most likely be messed up on gaf.

Yaweee

From this week's Raidou article:

-More returning locations from the first game:
Kaya's Mansion, The Bar (with some new functionality), and the Kuzunoha Ceremonial Chambers (where the first game started for the tutorial).

-Introduction and big artwork for the white haired guy and black haired girl. Both appear to have holstered pistols and sheathed katanas.

-A short blurb about Chronicle Edition.

Shadow780

Revelations said:

One with the mustache?

llTll

Banned
inner-G said:
Maybe it's Cry On and maybe it will deliver.

Lost Odyssey wasn't all it was cracked up to be imo.

lost Odyssey is my fav rpg since FFX on ps2 :/

i dont play these tales of rpgs i am mainly final fantasy rpg only. but i played blue dragon and lost odyssey and i love that one to death :/

No SE surprise announcement? Boo. In case they're doing it, I at least wanted to hear about them making a Final Fantasy 5 remake now rather than later!

inner-G

Banned
llTll said:
lost Odyssey is my fav rpg since FFX on ps2 :/

i dont play these tales of rpgs i am mainly final fantasy rpg only. but i played blue dragon and lost odyssey and i love that one to death :/
It was an OK game, but the story really fell off toward the end imo. I liked the turn-based combat, and I also liked the way you could learn abilities from accessories.

I'd say as far as console JRPG's go, Persona 3 is the best one that has came out in the last few years, check it out!

PROOP

FREAKING OUT MAN
Endless said:
Away: Shuffle Dungeon (NDS, AQ Interactive): 8 / 8 / 7 / 8 - (31/40)
Nazo Nazo & Quiz Ichi Kotae Jikkon Q Mate! (NDS, Konami): 5 / 6 / 5 / 5 - (21/40)
Culdcept DS (NDS, Sega): 9 / 7 / 8 / 9 - (33/40)
Yattaman DS 2 (NDS, Takara Tomy): 7 / 6 / 6 / 7 - (26/40)
Yuusha no Kuse ni Namaikida Or 2 (PSP, Sony): 9 / 8 / 8 / 9 - (34/40)
Kanuchi: Shiroki Tsubasa no Shou (PS2, Idea Factory): 6 / 6 / 5 / 5 - (22/40)
Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces (Wii, Bandai Namco): 8 / 8 / 8 / 8 - (32/40)
Daikaijuu Battle: Ultra Coliseum (Wii, Bandai Namco): 7 / 8 / 7 / 7 - (29/40)
FaceBreaker (PS3/Xbox 360, EA): 5 / 5 / 4 / 3 - (17/40)
Kidou Senshi Gundam 00: Gundam Meisters (PS2, Bandai Namco): 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 - (24/40)

Gamefront.de

Oh shit, when is the release date for Away? I'm planning on getting that day 1.

Jason's Ultimatum said:
Lost Odyssey 2?

If they fix the loading times I am there.

QT does look pretty cool...its all cutscenes so it probably wont look as awesome in gameplay...but the art style is far far cooler looking than NG

jett

D-Member
Yakuza 3 looks totally crazy, budget must be off the charts. They better bring this shit over here NAO.

harSon

Banned
Revelations said:
The Sak has just been seen with Yoshi Amano and Uematsu. I smell a annoucement looming. :D

Please Please Please Please Please announce something Sakaguchi. This better not simply be a reunion between old friends!

Top Bottom