• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This will scare you in the middle of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truant said:
This thread is now about awesome asian horror comics we can read online.

wtf @ that ear slasher comic. I remember another comic about caves. So damn creepy, though some of the shops that came about after it were hilarious.

edit: nm that comic was posted on the previous page. love it

the_log_ride said:
wtf @ that ear slasher comic. I remember another comic about caves. So damn creepy, though some of the shops that came about after it were hilarious.
Now I'm interested in looking at those shops.

SteelAttack said:
Now I'm interested in looking at those shops.
From the creepy images thread:

tX6yG.jpg

Totally got me! I jumped and scared my boyfriend XD Although I went into it from the creepy images thread. I think if you're expecting something it looses its effect.

Mike M

Nick N
meltingparappa said:
bFGKp.jpg

Reminds me a lot of Junji Ito, although it's not quite his style. If anyone knows who the actual artist is I'd love to know.
I find this one slightly confusing... Is the guy he sees through the telescope supposed to be himself or something? Some sort of Asian doppelgänger demon/spirit that the target readership would be familiar with?

Zaptruder

Banned
Nice.

Didn't jump, but it does a good job with goosebumps nonetheless. Even upon repeated viewings (although the effect is significantly reduced second+ time around).

Something primal and unexpected enough that it short circuits my rational brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom