• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thread of High Resolution Gaming Wallpapers

I just got a 1440p Monitor and thought we could start a thread for high-res wallpapers 1440p up to 4k :D post your favorites

All Aspect Ratios welcome :D

Our very own gaffer orioto has a site filled with his own creations
https://payhip.com/Orioto

Few Examples
finalfantasy15-114j6u.png
acsyndicate-18ks5t.png
nomanssky-17nsj7.png
metalgearsolid5-1qyjvh.png
witcher3-11440p1qpxq.png
persona4arenav7b7a.png

Cryra

Neo Member
Just bought a 1440p Dell, perfect timing - will come back to this after I've had a look myself.

orioto

Good Art™
You'll find all my wallpapers in 1440p and 1600p (i'm not even sure that monitor size exists.. but it's still good for 16/10 monitors).

if you didn't yet, be my guest, take whatever you want :p There are more than 100 of them.

Just a though on 4k walls. It's a real problem for me, as with this kind of rez, you cannot protect your prints anymore, it'll be enough for most people to print anything with it. So 4k will be a problem for a lot of artists online.

Reallink

4K would be a much better thread as it's clearly in the immediate future of computing. With the way Win 8 (and 10?) compress ever the living shit out wallpapers, you're much better off using 4k source images for everything anyways, even on 1080p and 1440p displays.

I just wish more companies released high res wallpapers T-T other than witcher 3 alot of new games seem to only release stuff in 1080p

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Am I the only one who went inside this thread thinking "my computer is going to crash"?

I thought this thread was gonna contain over 1440 different wallpapers :p

Se_7_eN

Am I the only one who went inside this thread thinking "my computer is going to crash"?

I thought this thread was gonna contain over 1440 different wallpapers :p

I was excited, thinking I was going to be downloading a ton of wallpapers... :(

Top Bottom