• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Three loves. With pictures.

It's Jeff

Banned
Feel free to make the corresponding hate thread, but just remember you can only list Resetera once. This is three things you love, with pictures of them whenever possible. We're about that positivity up in here!

1. Coffee. The smell, the taste, the snobbery and condescension of the culture, all of it. Can't get enough of it.
Av9C4Kr.jpg

2. Las Vegas. There is ALWAYS something to do here. The food alone is worth the trip, but you know. Girls, debauchery, and drunken revelry are a close second. I've always had a good time there.
CxXh90y.jpg

3. Dog in the bed. Having your pup scooch and snuggle up like a little fuzzy space heater may be the best feeling in the world, even when she's taking up the blanket and three pillows. Worth it.
xcFCzYD.jpg

What say you, GAF? Show off some of the stuff you love.

-Arcadia-

Banned
1: The outdoors. Safely and aptly prepared for, getting back to nature, where we belong, from time to time, is one of my favorite things.

jI03jGW.jpg

2: Peace/solitude: I don’t mean to post another landscape, : P, and you don’t necessarily have to be a Buddhist, but disconnecting from the chaos of everything for a little bit, and just finding yourself, can be the most magical thing.

Especially with how we’re all endlessly connected to each other, or stressed, these days. This can be meditation, a relaxing bath alone with your thoughts, curling up on the couch with blankets and a great book — shut off the phone notifications, and the world, and just be for a while.

ORroNLb.jpg

3: MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima

t9Chkjb.jpg

But no, really, friends and family are one of life’s greatest joys to me. Every single (genuine, positive) one is a blessing, a source of strength, and usually, endless fun.

GV82

Zc58s2C.jpg

1) Bewbs - I think everyone likes & appreciates Boobs, no matter who you are, I know what some are thinking “oh no, you misogynistic prick, stop it!” ... pfft stop boob shaming, let’s love & appreciate the Boobs and not shame Women for having them, you don’t even have to be turned on by them you can just appreciate their natural beauty & ability to feed babies.

mdqrEda.jpg

2) Music - Most things about it, he’s a stock photo of a concert, which I love more than anything but most of my pics at indoor gigs come out potato quality at best, Infact I was on the Barriers at the front at a gig last night.

RrJCqv3.jpg

3) the drink you can enjoy at a gig for instance, great at Christmas time too and all times & parties, goes well with coke (pop not the drug) or neat, I may or may not have booze in my system right now Officer.

ROMhack

1) Books. Find myself reading more the older I get, and nothing quite sates me like a good book.

0RGCkAi.jpg

2) Cinema. One of my favourite places to be — in front of the screen as the light cascades across my retina.

rFOg8Ot.jpg

3) Technology, specifically user-centred design. I'm fascinated by this area, which I read tons about during my master's degree. Not enjoyable but certainly something that I love thinking about.

JfwlS1N.png

Close-runs: Games, art, museums, running, the radio, music, football, cute girls with glasses.

Last edited:

Birdo

Banned
1. Latex and bondage. Both are great on their own. But combined? OOF.

squirm-2.ml.jpg

2. Nintendo 64. Best console ever (Nostalgia for me).

ocarina-a1_4.jpg

3. Bread. Makes up 90% of my food. I love it.

white-bread-51-600-600x400.jpg

Last edited:
1. My family, my wife of course.

I am raising 4 sometimes nice polite children but I could not do it without my wife. She is absolutely the glue holding this family together. She is an amazing wife and the best mother on the planet, our family often jokes she must have been a female bear in a previous life with how ferociously devoted she is to raising these kids.

We have two of our own as well as raising her brothers kids, my brother in law and his girlfriend have very large problems with alcohol and all that comes with it. It got so bad, to the point that her grandmother was going daily to check on them that one day my wife had enough and just went there, packed up her nieces things and brought her home. The brothers girlfriend called the police after a few days when she was half sober and when the police came to our place to speak with us, my wife (as only a Russian girl can) went apeshit at the police, she made them follow her around the house while she pointed out all the clean clothes, all the toys, all the food etc and then finished with saying "You have seen how they live, you will not take her away from us until they stop drinking!" She is still with us and we also took their newborn son also.

Even after two kids she looks amazing.

yrCKtah.jpg

2. My friends

My two best friends and i are all accountants, in 2011 we all got together and discussed this little thing online, bit something...maybe you heard of it? Anyway at the end of it, the money we all pooled together paid out well, not millionaire well but for Latvia it was VERY good. So without my friends and that one drunken night talking about bitcoin i would not have been able to buy a beautiful old farmhouse on 4 acres, somewhere i can raise my children and have them play outside.

dhf7VDm.png

3. My country

Self explanatory, we have survived through war, through the Soviets and through poverty and we are still a people. Knowing who we are makes my heart swell with pride.

xLET_23079347-e1530508648780.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.fddst36MKE.jpg

nush

1. Sex. never happier when I'm on the job, balls deep. Then that post coitus glow when your recharging for round tow or just chilling with no rush to be anywhere else in the world as she has her head on your shoulder or chest making pillow talk as you wish to make time just stop because you've found the perfect moment. Better still when the stars align and its with a cute Asian girl with big boobs and glasses. No darling, keep the glasses on.

oHjpy7M.jpg

2. Beer. Makes everything more fun, nights out, socializing. Sitting out on a summers day with a cold one, its juxtaposition of its sharp coolness with a warm sunlit afternoon. Getting drunk and stupid with people, laughs stupidity and added dutch courage. I've probably drunk a small lake of the stuff in my life.

77KGaSv.jpg

3. Videogames. My parents told me I was wasting my time playing games and I should do something better with my life. Those videogames have taken me around the world, given me a career and crossed paths with a few famous (Non videogame) people. I love videogames, and they damn well loved me right back.

k3CIjnv.jpg

plushyp

1. Sex. never happier when I'm on the job, balls deep. Then that post coitus glow when your recharging for round tow or just chilling with no rush to be anywhere else in the world as she has her head on your shoulder or chest making pillow talk as you wish to make time just stop because you've found the perfect moment. Better still when the stars align and its with a cute Asian girl with big boobs and glasses. No darling, keep the glasses on.
Wait what... you're a gigolo?!

Last edited:
Top Bottom