• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Three new titles in Capcom leak

To be fair, RE7 didn't get leaked.

RE7 was like the worst kept secret in Capcom, hahaha. We even had a report saying that it'll be really scary this time around, but no one believed it cause they were saying that with each entry. So, there were chatter about the game, but people just ignored them.

dlauv

Actually no he didn't. It's been confirmed by him and Hideki Kamiya himself that Itsuno only came on board for the last few months of the project. He was originally helmed by somebody else.

In fact, I argue anything redeeming in that game was whatever Itsuno was able to do in those few months.

Why would Kamiya know anything about that? He didn't even know the project was happening. Last few months in how long of a dev cycle?

Some Nobody

Have another pic from Lost Star:

AQJr9yN.jpg

I'll come out and say I hope this one's definitely real. I can use more space RPG games.

T-hug

Neo Member
Just wanted to add that these are real, I saw them myself but they were taken from a survey panel hosted at www.valuedopinions.co.uk

They ask you to look at each game and read the descriptions then you have to state what you like and don't like about each idea.

So they are basically just 3 concepts from Capcom. 1 based on Ghouls and Ghosts (modernized), 1 based on Lost Planet, and 1 new IP.

pa22word

Capcom Vancouver posted an artwork image on their website like years and years and years ago of a new ip they were working on that I'm pretty sure is lost star based on the description.

I sure hope they are working on a new ip, because it's clear they have no idea or inclination as to what in the hell to do with dead rising anymore.

Some Nobody

Just wanted to add that these are real, I saw them myself but they were taken from a survey panel hosted at www.valuedopinions.co.uk

They ask you to look at each game and read the descriptions then you have to state what you like and don't like about each idea.

So they are basically just 3 concepts from Capcom. 1 based on Ghouls and Ghosts (modernized), 1 based on Lost Planet, and 1 new IP.

I was pretty positive all 3 were fake. When did you do this?

T-hug

Neo Member
So it looks like Knights of Aegis was the cancelled game from Capcom Vancouver making this leak 100% legit.

Blam

Damn sounds like a hefty leak. I'll dig into the other games and see what I can find.

Last edited:

MADGAME

Control F: “Tatsunoko” 0 results.

Was expecting nothing and still disappointed.

Last edited:

Masagiwa

These feel like pitches for potential new games, not necessarily games that have been green lit and are in development. They have so many games in development and are currently maintaining and supporting a bunch as well. I'm not buying this.

Top Bottom