• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Three new U.S. Wii U commercials

Hero

Seems like it does a good job of explaining that the Wii U is a NEW system.

Better than what they had for sure.

Nothing will ever beat the Wii launch commercials though. Dat Yoshida Bros.

Talking up how the WiiU is "different" while not actually showing in detail why that is isn't going to win over many people

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lmao @ "upgrading" in bright yellow.

At least they're emphasizing harder it's a new system. And yet they still keep showing only the gamepad.

jwk94

"I might give up my other console for this."

Wait, what? You can play with your family on other consoles....

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
"It's much more different than the Wii."

"I didn't realize how different it actually is."

Problem solved, stop complaining about "marketing."

Risette

A Good Citizen
These are terrible. Godawful. It's like a knockoff of a Febreeze commercial where they get people to smell stuff. People sitting around in a room half-heartedly messing around with a product is not attention-grabbing.

Atrocious.

Majine

Banned
"It's the best system that ever came out in the entire world".

Hey kid, you probably weren't alive when the Wii came out.

Anth0ny

I might give up my other consoles for this

ibh7rws3lntpetu4zy7.gif

Sandfox

"I might give up my other consoles for this"

bad ad campaign is bad. this is like marcus levels of desperation coming from Nintendo

This ad campaign is basically a direct response to what people complained about with the originals for better or worse. I'm honestly looking more forward to the ads for individual games since those tend to be more fun.

AniHawk

if they wanted to have stuff like nintendoland appealing to the 'casual' and family audience, this is what they should have been doing at launch instead dubstep and fast edits.

Top Bottom