THUMPER |OT| THE BEETLE'S ROCK BAND - HIGHWAY TO HELL!

Downloading now on Steam.

Edit:

Game looks crazy and is running at 700 FPS on my 144 Hz monitor.

Not many settings apart from resolution, v-sync and MSAA, but look very nice and runs at 700 FPS.

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
Gonna play this just as soon as I fall off this win streak in Overwatch. Had been having some bad days recently, but we're off to a good start so far.

Just finished Level 2.

Thought it was too easy until I started to make quite a few mistakes at the very end of Level 2. Can definitely see how it could get a lot harder.

Bit disappointed that Level 2 boss was the same look as Level 1 boss.

Also, I remember when watching Brad from Giant Bomb play this game on PSVR last week that on the hold-up sections, at the end you can hold down, too. But I have yet to get a prompt to hold down. Maybe I'll get that ability in a later level?

By the time you get to level 7 there should be no more worries about anything being nerfed. :)

You actually can pull down while in the air to stomp the beats in the early levels, it's just the game doesn't teach you how until level 3-ish.

The game defaulted to 8K with 4x MSAA and still runs at 144FPS on my 980 and 120Hz GSync Monitor.

IT WAS AN EXPERIENCE OMG WHAT AM I PLAYING I LOVE THIS

By the time you get to level 7 there should be no more worries about anything being nerfed. :)

You actually can pull down while in the air to stomp the beats in the early levels, it's just the game doesn't teach you how until level 3-ish.
this is key to getting a good score, as well as waiting for the right time to start turning (a little after the wall starts)

Yep, exactly. There's an audio cue to let you know when you hit the wall right, and a horrible carapace-shattering explosion to let you know you started too late.

I don't know what this means, so guess I need to progress to that level to know. Does it mean you can fly? Is that the point of pressing up to pull out the wings? I thought that was just for flair.

I don't know what this means, so guess I need to progress to that level to know. Does it mean you can fly? Is that the point of pressing up to pull out the wings? I thought that was just for flair.
In level 2 they show you how to jump up by pressing up on the stick. Ok guessing you press down to go back down but I haven't gotten there yet.

I'm not good at these games at all, buts it is a ton of fun.

later on you'll have to fly over red spikes and there are blue loops that you can fly through for points

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Gaaaahaahhhhhhhh I can't decide if I want to wait until Thursday or not!