THURSDAYTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2004
Guys... this is hard for me to say.

After having been informed of what's about to really go down tomorrow, I'm afraid that I have a LOT of backpedalling to do, and a lot of apologies to make. Let's just say that I'm stunned that something of this nature would ever come out of Nintendo and leave it at that. :(

Aug 27, 2004
Raoul Duke said:

After having been informed of what's about to really go down tomorrow, I'm afraid that I have a LOT of backpedalling to do, and a lot of apologies to make. Let's just say that I'm stunned that something of this nature would ever come out of Nintendo and leave it at that. :(
lol

Oct 9, 2004
Raoul Duke said:

STOP TEASING OUR DREAMS.

Jun 7, 2004
Raoul Duke said:

It's true. My cell phone has been ringing non-stop for the past hour, and there is some MAJOR shit about to go down.

I'm thinking about taking tomorrow off of work just to hang around outside the Convention Center. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.