• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THURSDAYTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alejob

Drinky Crow said:
let's just say drinky crow will be sad tomorrow.
What?! Sony to sell PSPDS?

I'm confused, does this have to do with that phantom video on nintendos site? Or with that Aries dude?

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
iwant37fh.png

Triumph

Banned
Guys... this is hard for me to say.

After having been informed of what's about to really go down tomorrow, I'm afraid that I have a LOT of backpedalling to do, and a lot of apologies to make. Let's just say that I'm stunned that something of this nature would ever come out of Nintendo and leave it at that. :(

The Pikmin assault on unsuspecting E3 attendees got pushed back a day? Dang. O_O

Next you'll tell me to "wait until Spaceworld" before seeing them dine on gamer entrails.

Drozmight

Raoul Duke said:

After having been informed of what's about to really go down tomorrow, I'm afraid that I have a LOT of backpedalling to do, and a lot of apologies to make. Let's just say that I'm stunned that something of this nature would ever come out of Nintendo and leave it at that. :(

lol

Merlin

Banned
Raoul Duke said:

STOP TEASING OUR DREAMS.

Dilbert

Raoul Duke said:

It's true. My cell phone has been ringing non-stop for the past hour, and there is some MAJOR shit about to go down.

I'm thinking about taking tomorrow off of work just to hang around outside the Convention Center. Seriously.

So is thursday a lock for the revolution according to the conspiracy? I mean, will this stop on friday? Aw, fuck it. Who am I kidding? There will be just a new theory come friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom