• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tifa's (Possible) Reveal at E3 and Why it Matters

If Tifa ends up looking anything like this fan artwork, I'll be more than happy:

blair-armitage-turnaround.jpg

However, if they "SJW" Tifa, I'll riot. Or maybe I'll just move an unwanted icon from my Desktop into the recycle bin in an aggressive manner.

E.T. Waifu

If Tifa ends up looking anything like this fan artwork, I'll be more than happy:

However, if they "SJW" Tifa, I'll riot. Or maybe I'll just move an unwanted icon from my Desktop into the recycle bin in an aggressive manner.
Omg those legs yas work it girl. Yeah, I 'd love this to be her new design, but they definitely need to change the face as it doesn't really look like her.

The OP's vid called Tifa "hyper sexualized". Sure, shes sexualized (hot girl with big tits and a tight shirt), but not to that degree. They also complained about some of her FF7 FMV animations. Fuck that. I hope those animations stay in, and Tifa jiggles more than ever.
That Blair Armitage render is amazing too. Tifa looks so pretty, soft and curvy there (everything those gay guys at reset hate). I appreciate her beautiful, but less anime styled face as well.

Tomeru

I'll be happy with her AC design, or something like that. Either way Im fine with whatever they do I think.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Her reveal is guaranteed to be great. If she is sexy, resetera will throw a fit. If she is toned down, many other places will throw a fit.

Can't wait.

D.Final

Banned
Do you like Tifa? These people do.

I think the presence of Tifa is obvious in the next trailer for Final Fantasy VII Remake.
And I don't think it will have a new design, as the other characters are very faithful to the original FFVII design.

I don't think it will have any kind of censorship, even at the level of the proportions of the boobs.

However, even if he remains faithful to the original, I'm sure there will be some people who will complain anyway......
As already happened with Cloud, Barret and Aerith.
(even without a logical "real" reason)

sublimit

Banned
I always liked Tifa even when the game was trying to make me like Aeris but i honestly don't care that much.I'm sure they will treat her with respect based on what we've seen of the other characters.
Of course some people will try to find something (most likely the size of her boobs) in order to click bait and stir controversial shitposting.

I'm more interested to learn more about the gameplay and see more of the world outside Midgar.

Last edited:

Pidull

In a way it's humorous that a game considered one of the best to exist, a work of art lauded by millions, will likely be heavily censored in its remake. Between Tifa and Barrett... hoo boy.

🔥No matter what happens we will see either boob-shaming or boob-disapointment! Let the flame wars begin! 🔥🚒

As a "solution" when you pick a caracter's name you should be able to pick their breasts size, sex, sexyal orientation, gender identity, skin tone, rewrite their back story, and their political leaning.

Last edited:
I still struggle with the notion of breasts and sex appeal being possibly censored. What is this, Saudi Arabia? I hope SE doesn't give a damn and just makes the game with mainly the Japanese audience in mind.

shark sandwich

tenuously links anime, pedophile and incels
Guarantee you sites like Kotaku and Polygon already have their “Tifa’s Tits” outrage bait articles ready to go, they’re just waiting for E3.

ROMhack

People hung up on her breasts, like it's a life and death matter for the remake, are so fucking pathetic.

Agree, people are too touchy about this. I struggle to see how such a trivial problem impacts the enjoyment of the game.

Last edited:

cm osi

they'll definitely rework her dress for sure. it won't probably be the advent children one but the purple hair are gonna scream if the dress is the classic one untouched

Top Bottom