• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tiger Watch - PGA 2019

D4ENjZqWsAAHE6S.jpg:large

I missed this guy, he is the only reason I ever watched golf. I want him to win today but can old man Tiger Woods win against these new kids?

2019 Masters Tournament - live feeds
https://www.masters.com/en_US/live/index.html

Starting Early today due to expected storms later.

greyshark

This new generation is not nearly as intimidated as his peers 20 years ago were. Tiger of course has a shot but the top of the leaderboard is loaded - it’s going to take something like a 65-66 to win this.

womfalcs3

Banned
I wrote this in the other thread earlier:

https://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/masters-tournament/tee-times.html

The expected weather is fortuitous for Tiger Woods. He wouldn't have been in the final group with Francesco Molinari. Now that he is, there could be the intimidation and high-pressure factors in play today.

Also, Molinari is an enigma. 1.) He was a caddy for his brother in the past. 2.) He mainly seems to be in contention in majors, which may indicate that he loves and feeds off pressure. He in fact beat Tiger in the British Open last year (Tiger was in a different group, and finished second).

I wrote this in the other thread earlier:

https://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/masters-tournament/tee-times.html

The expected weather is fortuitous for Tiger Woods. He wouldn't have been in the final group with Francesco Molinari. Now that he is, there could be the intimidation and high-pressure factors in play today.

Also, Molinari is an enigma. 1.) He was a caddy for his brother in the past. 2.) He mainly seems to be in contention in majors, which may indicate that he loves and feeds off pressure. He in fact beat Tiger in the British Open last year (Tiger was in a different group, and finished second).

Molinari is going to be hard to beat for sure the man is a beast in majors

NYR

This is so awesome to watch. Dude literally has a fused back and is in first place at the Masters - people don’t realize how huge this is if he wins.

greyshark

That’s also ages ago in real years - 14 years is a long time, right?

Also Tiger is the outright leader with three holes to go!

NYR

HOLY FUCK

What a shot. Just think of the pressure, look at Molinari collapse because of it and this guy just hit that.

GOAT

Last edited:

NYR

This will go down as the great comeback story in the history of Golf, maybe one of the best of all time for Sports. People really don’t get how badly Tiger was hurt.

Ellis

EA better be green-lighting a new Tiger Woods PGA Tour right about now.

I'll also settle for a TW 2004 HD port

greyshark

This went from a super tight race between 5 golfers to a seemingly insurmountable Tiger lead in like 10 minutes.

EA lost the PGA license. Rightfully so, they ruined that series.

That's not what happened at all, we don't know what actually occurred. EA is still in a relationship with PGA even now so there's clearly something else going on.

I think EA still has the player licenses as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom