• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TikTok Time

Kenpachii

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I haven’t installed Tik Tok, but I have seen a lot of it online. Is it like Vine, but longer?
I wonder why Vine died while this one succeeded. Or maybe this one will crash and burn too.

Last edited:

bronk

Banned
I haven’t installed Tik Tok, but I have seen a lot of it online. Is it like Vine, but longer?
I wonder why Vine died while this one succeeded. Or maybe this one will crash and burn too.
I use TikTok to find cringe. I love it. I never used Vine myself but I think it's similar.

Dark Star

I like the music related ones, like the one where the dude is playing the door-stopper like an 808 bass line ... that was fire.

bronk

Banned
man i must be watching the wrong tiktoks bc i dont find any of them funny. vine had tons of hilarious vids but this shit is just dumb.

either that or im just old and dont get these kids sense of humor...

888.jpg
No dude they are pretty much all shit. Haha. I just enjoy cringey people that aren't aware of how awkward their videos are. I guess I enjoy bizarre people. 😅

Last edited:

Pallas

Music related ones were decent, the other ones need to shave(especially that guys eyebrows)

still pretty cringe tho.

Shantae

Banned
My girls of Perfume used tik tok quite a bit last year to show off their dancing chops. Was really my only exposure to tik tok.

G-Bus

Banned
These trends need to die. Fuck I hate this shit and I don't even know why.

Wife makes snapchat or what ever videos and it's the dumbest thing to be around. Now I just make fun of her the whole time and she doesn't do it around me anymore.

I thought I would forever be able to keep up with hip kid culture.

I think I’m at sitting on the front porch yelling at kids phase. I don’t get this shit.

Dont worry, thats why we have creeps almost in their 50s trying to counterbalance the teenage amount:

P.S. sorry i donno how to properly post a TikTok video on this forum.

Last edited:
Top Bottom