• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tim Miller says ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ will ‘scare the f*ck’ out of misogynistic internet trolls

VAL0R

Banned
The two greatest action movies of all time have very strong, maternally protective female heroes and 99.9% of dudes thought they were awesome.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Doczu

cover2.jpg

They really don't learn, right? Now they riled up the people against the movie and they will cry foul play once the movie gets review bombed or tanks.
At least i know that i won't see the movie in theaters 🤷🏻‍♂️

Skyr

Here is what is frightening to me Tim Miller:

- your shitty trailer

- the c-tier special effects in your trailer

- the retarded plot leaks (I pray they are fake)

Nothing much else tho.

The guy did like one proper movie with Deadpool which turned out to be good but I’m starting to have my doubts how much he was a factor for that.
For now I expect the worst for this movie.

How about just make a good movie? Is it really that hard to make an entertaining action flick without shoving feminists agendas into the audience's face?

oh wait this guy did deadpool?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm not sure if want

Well, remember we had the legendary Christian Bale play the equally legendary John Connor, a match made in heaven, and look how that turned out.

I watched it in the cinema and was burnt worse than a survivor of Judgement Day.

I watched it the other day on Netflix and it is still shit.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
Well, remember we had the legendary Christian Bale play the equally legendary John Connor, a match made in heaven, and look how that turned out.

I watched it in the cinema and was burnt worse than the survivors of Judgement Day.

I watched it the other day on Netflix and it was still shit.

worth it for do you want me to trash your lights remix imo (bale out)

Last edited:

Dontero

Banned
Do SJWs have some 10 page book they share with each other from which they get all those idiotic slogans ?

In the first Terminator, Sarah was a 19 year old college student thrown into an unbelievable world and survived against impossible odds. The 10-11 years since the first film, Sarah has essentially become a terminator herself. Cold, calculating and determined to do whatever it takes to ensure her son’s destiny is fulfilled. We see a human slowly becoming machine, and a machine that slowly becomes human. In the end, both characters find the middle way. I absolutely agree with your statement about no one having an issue with strong female characters. The real issue is, can there ever be a more intimidating villain (in this franchise) than Robert Patrick’s T-1000.

Good post

Bolded : No way. The dude nailed the shit out of that performance. From "say, that's a nice bike" to "get out" to the head down, non breathing, swatstika style running after the car. Hell, even when he is hit by liquid nitrogen Patrick nails the reactions to all of it.

T2 Is a perfect film IMO. from character development, action, CGI (that still blows me away) acting and ending. They should have left it there.

Skynet shook by women.

Was it really trying to protect us from the SJWs? :pie_thinking:

The reason Skynet really wanted to kill of humans was because Sarah Connor would eventually give birth to the ultimate cuck/incel/sjw/snowflake that ever lived! 😂😂😂

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
Here is the kind of scary the fans want and have wanted again for years.
35vj.gif

giphy.gif

Get your feminist bullshit outta here.

giphy.gif

I was gonna maybe give it a chance since I heard James Cameron was kinda helping out again, but between this nonsense and the first trailer all the good fortune is gone. I've suffered through enough stupid sequels for this franchise and the future refuses to change.

Ulysses 31

Here is the kind of scary the fans want and have wanted again for years.
35vj.gif

giphy.gif

Get your feminist bullshit outta here.

giphy.gif

I was gonna maybe give it a chance since I heard James Cameron was kinda helping out again, but between this nonsense and the first trailer all the good fortune is gone. I've suffered through enough stupid sequels for this franchise and the future refuses to change.

I'd say (some?) fans also want to see more of the future war. :lollipop_grinning:
iu

The two greatest action movies of all time have very strong, maternally protective female heroes and 99.9% of dudes thought they were awesome.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Thank you! The reason everyone is so hyped is because they are bringing back Linda fuckin' Hamilton

I am so tried of people working on sequels to movies acting like they are inventing the wheel when it comes to strong women characters, when the franchises already had the most iconic ones ever.

giphy.gif

rescue.gif

Javthusiast

Banned
Ah the old excuse of when it turns out our movie is shit, like the trailer clearly suggests, we can put the blame for the box office and bad reviews on trolls and menbabies for hating a whaman movie. They now just come out months in advance with it, instead of after the movie comes out.

Doczu

I'd say (some?) fans also want to see more of the future war. :lollipop_grinning:
iu
They did like 20 years ago, but now i fear they would fuck it up witch cheap cgi (and almost no practical effects) and the way movies are paced now.
It would make us all cry and in the end we would be mad of the outcome 🤷🏻‍♂️

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Ah so they are taking the “if you didn’t like this movie you are a sexist” route. great

And big surprise it’s from a white male filmmaker. If you got rid of white male feminism we would all be infinitely better off. Like seriously they could have an actual woman make this movie if you want to give women a voice, not this crap, these male feminists have to fucking go

Last edited:

Ulysses 31

They did like 20 years ago, but now i fear they would fuck it up witch cheap cgi (and almost no practical effects) and the way movies are paced now.
It would make us all cry and in the end we would be mad of the outcome 🤷🏻‍♂️
We saw some brief flashbacks, nothing indicating how the machines ultimately lost the war.

Toolhead1987

Neo Member
wow so detached from reality.
Every OG Terminator appreciates the Ccharcter of Sarah Connor.
in fact Im sure most of you agree that the same people that like Terminator also Alien´s Ellen Ripley.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
cover2.jpg

They really don't learn, right? Now they riled up the people against the movie and they will cry foul play once the movie gets review bombed or tanks.
At least i know that i won't see the movie in theaters 🤷🏻‍♂️

Cause it has a fuckin' lady in it? Get a grip dude.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
remember when they made the main villain of the third Ghostbusters movie a basement dwelling internet troll? wow they really showed MRA types. utterly ruined the movie and lent it absolutely no stakes whatsoever but at least they made a handful of YouTube channels angry

Saber

Gold Member
Wasn't Sarah Connor already a badass woman, bone breaker and hardass fighter on Terminator 2? She was the best.

If you're making a film with that intention in mind, I feel sorry for you. People watch Terminator because of sci-fi and interesting writting. Not to see a political agenda behind it. Such a shame.

Last edited:
Top Bottom