• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tim Sweeney: Epic Games Now Loves Microsoft and Is Thrilled About Everything They Are Doing

I'm done talking to you, enjoy your Epic Games Store China edition. If you think that the USA is worse than China just lol to you.

Lol So when u boycotting all Chinese made products? Why just boycott EGS and not PS4,Xbox, Iphone n otter million things sold in America which are made in Chinese factories?

Solomeena

Banned
Lol So when u boycotting all Chinese made products? Why just boycott EGS and not PS4,Xbox, Iphone n otter million things sold in America which are made in Chinese factories?

Because in this world where 90 percent of good come from China i don't have much choice do i? Now can i boycott Epic? I sure can, thanks for playing.

brian0057

Banned
Better than strings getting pulled by an American company lol

Hahahahahahahahahahaha... Oh, wait. You're serious. Let me laugh even harder.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

As a Venezuelan, you DO NOT want the Chinese government "pulling the strings".
It's not fun.

bitbydeath

giphy.gif

Solomeena

Banned
Hahahahahahahahahahaha... Oh, wait. You're serious. Let me laugh even harder.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

As a Venezuelan, you DO NOT want the Chinese government "pulling the strings".
It's not fun.

He is obviously biased as hell that or a troll. Anyone in their right mind would never want China as their government.

He is obviously biased as hell that or a troll. Anyone in their right mind would never want China as their government.

I never said i like Chinese Govt, i just called people stupid and hypocrite for boycotting Epic just coz they own by Chinese company. Same people ise Chinese made products in their daily life .

Top Bottom