• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time Cube Redux: Space Moors, Freemasons, black means white, there was no slavery

Status
Not open for further replies.

kswiston

The answer to their heritage is not a simple one, in any case. There hasn't been any reason to believe that there is any (recent) Semitic or African ancestry, though.

This was suggested awhile back through systematic genetic testing of people across the globe. I think the idea is that the people who ended up in Siberia before crossing into the Americas originated from areas around Kazakhstan or thereabouts. Previously, they were believed to have originated from east Asia, based on some physical similarities between Inuit and east Asians.

Originally we're all from the ocean.

Or if you want to go further back, from an exploding star, that was once disparate but condensing gases. Why you gotta be caught up in bipedism?

Please tell me more of your thoughts on racial theory and human phenotypes.

For one thing race is a pseudo concept based on 4 things, facial features, hair texture, skin color and cranial size. Me personally I see us as human with different Nations, that's it. Want more?

watershed

Banned
Okay I read the OP and the first page, have we figured out what this thread is suppose to be about? Also, legally, if you are born in the US you are a US citizen which means you are also an American.

Makonero

Okay I read the OP and the first page, have we figured out what this thread is suppose to be about? Also, legally, if you are born in the US you are a US citizen which means you are also an American.
We've been down this particular rabbit trail already. You need to specify which "America", North, South, East, West, Central, Upper, Lower, Over, Under, etc.

Title change killed me, OP isn't as intelligent as he thinks he is.

Also, why is there no response yet to the fact his congressional record is made up? I've seen you say 'look it up!' but a number of posters have looked it up (and actually from government sites) and most of what you quoted was horseshit. People from the United States are Americans, why is that so hard to understand? Yes, it might confuse you because there's these continents called North America and South America but you're going to have to accept it.

Oh and I'm a British Citizen but also English, how do you cope with that?

watershed

Banned
We've been down this particular rabbit trail already. You need to specify which "America", North, South, East, West, Central, Upper, Lower, Over, Under, etc.

Well, this certainly doesn't help me understand any better. I get the feeling there was some funny stuff happening earlier in this thread and I missed it all.

Cyan

Banned
Well, this certainly doesn't help me understand any better. I get the feeling there was some funny stuff happening earlier in this thread and I missed it all.

You really have to read from the beginning to get all of the joy and wonder from this thread.

Or wait for the Lionel Mandrake summary.

So far, the OP has argued:

the definition of American
the definition of words
the variance of the definition of words
the definition of etymology
race theory
genetics
Native Americans skin color
citizenship law
the existence of Congressional record
the existence of North and South America
the existence of the United States of America
the legitimacy of the United States of America, if it does indeed exist

ISOM

For one thing race is a pseudo concept based on 4 things, facial features, hair texture, skin color and cranial size. Me personally I see us as human with different Nations, that's it. Want more?

Cranial size? WTF? You do know that cranial size is an antiquated race theory that is championed by racists right? Hmm..it all makes sense now.

Cranial size? WTF? You do know that cranial size is an antiquated race theory that is championed by racists right? Hmm..it all makes sense now.

Did I say I agree with this theory? People really don't read, I gave my opinion on this race concept at the beginning of the sentence.

watershed

Banned

the definition of words
race theory
genetics
citizenship law

Oh man, this is funny already. I get the idea that the OP thinks he is smarter than he really is.

Cocaloch

the definition of words
race theory
genetics
citizenship law

You skipped the part were that one guy's ancestors were not slaves.

mavs

You really have to read from the beginning to get all of the joy and wonder from this thread.

This guy's posts probably can't be summarized. People should have played along and helped him workshop a full manifesto so we could figure out what the fuck he actually thinks.

AntoneM

I would just like to chime in and say that if the US government is just a private corporation within the borders of a specific land area, then I would truly like to not have my salary posted online as an employee of such a private entity because that is my personal business.

If you know any federal employees you can look up their salaries online, it's neat.

Piecake

the definition of words
race theory
genetics
citizenship law

Reality doesn't exist. It's all just a projection/hologram eminating from a black hole.

Gotchaye

Did I say I agree with this theory? People really don't read, I gave my opinion on this race concept at the beginning of the sentence.

I don't pretend to know what you're thinking, but I suspect that maybe you're frustrated at how nobody seems to be really engaging with you. I mean, probably you would have preferred that people understand what you meant earlier instead of assuming that you agreed with the theory, right? You end up wasting time having to read through the replies of a bunch of people who misinterpreted you and typing out these clarifications that people still don't seem to get.

So if I can offer a suggestion: maybe you should recalibrate on how much common ground you've got with everybody here and how charitable you can count on everyone to be. Maybe it'd save you time in the long run if you were what might seem to you to be pedantic in making the points you're trying to make, because obviously right now people aren't able to sort out what you mean in your posts. Go a bit more slowly, and type more, and try to get out in front of what people will think you mean so that you can better communicate what it is that you actually mean.

Okay, I'm still trying to figure out which ideology the OP belongs to.

Christian Identity? Dark Enlightenment? Anarchist? Tax protestor? Heck, the Olmec and conspiracy stuff even suggests Nation of Islam, a bit.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!

Lionel must wait for the pièce de résistance that will be his epic dissertation on the migration of Africans to America, I mean these United States, possibly by land bridge, unclear cruise trip fine print or sleep swimming.

I've only read page 4 and I'm lost. Going to catch up and see if this thread makes any sense from the start.

Edit: And OP, Gotchaye is right. It's a message board. There's no need to hint at what you mean with each post. If you want a proper discussion, say what you mean and engage in good faith. If someone asks you to clarify a point, elaborate, don't point them back to a previous post that brought up the question in the first place.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Dat title change.

American or US citizen: do they exist or are we African except there was no slavery?

SxAOsSK.png

I don't know, but we'll have to break into the Library of Congress to prove it!

Let me post the definition of Nation one more time.

"c.1300, from Old French nacion "birth, rank; descendants, relatives; country, homeland" (12c.) and directly from Latin nationem (nominative natio) "birth, origin; breed, stock, kind, species; race of people, tribe," literally "that which has been born," from natus, past participle of nasci "be born" (Old Latin gnasci; see genus). Political sense has gradually predominated, but earliest English examples inclined toward the racial meaning "large group of people with common ancestry." Older sense preserved in application to North American Indian peoples (1640s). Nation-building first attested 1907 (implied in nation-builder)."

So everyone is going to ignore the definition of nation and how it's tied to your breed, stock, kind, species or race?

Edit:

This discussion or debate is quite simple, American as a word has a originally meaning which is opposite of what people today commonly use it for. People claim that words change in their meaning while ignoring the simple principles of studying a word's origin. America is the continent that we know as North and South America. Citizenship is simply an agreement you as a natural person make with the Government and doesn't not tell anyone what your lineage is. I can't have a child in China and claim my child is Chinese, that would be silly.

jred2k

Okay, I'm still trying to figure out which ideology the OP belongs to.

Christian Identity? Dark Enlightenment? Anarchist? Tax protestor? Heck, the Olmec and conspiracy stuff even suggests Nation of Islam, a bit.
Why are you trying to put him in to one of your tiny little boxes, man. Can't you see that we are just, all of us, humans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom