• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time Cube Redux: Space Moors, Freemasons, black means white, there was no slavery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Photographic evidence needed

Hammer_straight_pane_sledge.jpg

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
But who built those motors?
Space people, duh.

motor (n.)
mid-15c., "controller, prime mover," from Latin motor, literally "mover," agent noun from past participle stem of movere "to move" (see move (v.)). From 15c. as "controller, prime mover" (in reference to God); sense of "agent or force that produces mechanical motion" is first recorded 1660s; that of "machine that supplies motive power" is from 1856. First record of slang motor-mouth "fast-talking person" is from 1970.

They spoke really really fast. Only space people can do that.

Plz don't ban this fool.

Just keep him a Junior for the entertainment.

Obviously he's not informed enough to understand that trading human lives actually happened.

Yeah, who knew humans could be so cruel?!

You should probably detail the origins of all 6500+ languages spoken in the world today (incl moribund and revived), and how different ethnicities across continents came to be so that we can get a better understanding of where you're coming from.

I just want to know about the prehistoric androids.

Yes, even the author of the link YOU posted saying that people who think these statues have anything to do with Africans are lunatics.

I simply wanted to provide physical evidence, honestly I was not concerned about the author's point. The facial features are undeniable.

Space people, duh.

motor (n.)
mid-15c., "controller, prime mover," from Latin motor, literally "mover," agent noun from past participle stem of movere "to move" (see move (v.)). From 15c. as "controller, prime mover" (in reference to God); sense of "agent or force that produces mechanical motion" is first recorded 1660s; that of "machine that supplies motive power" is from 1856. First record of slang motor-mouth "fast-talking person" is from 1970.

They spoke really really fast. Only space people can do that.

Did the space persons even have Tonka-tough steel to make those motors?

Cobragt, I don't know why you seem to be avoiding my question about the origins of white people. I am here to be educated and learn about the true history.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
I simply wanted to provide physical evidence, honestly I was not concerned about the author's point. The facial features are undeniable.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
in fact, the physical features common to the heads are still seen today in residents of the modern Mexican cities of Tabasco and Veracruz.
in fact, the physical features common to the heads are still seen today in residents of the modern Mexican cities of Tabasco and Veracruz.

Carcetti

Waitwait waitwait wait.

The invisibles? the grant morrison comic
dammit i need to finish reading that thing.

Guys I'm afraid to read the majority of this thread..... it could be amazing or it could be maddening
mandrake help.

Yeah, it's a little throwaway piece in the 'Kissing Mister Quimper' paperback, and like this thread the first comment in the comic is 'It's not making much fucking sense to me'.

CaptCountry

Unconfirmed Member
OP sounds like a 5th grader using a thesaurus to liven up his essay's.

Also where is this United States Corporation and how can I become a shareholder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom