• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time Cube Redux: Space Moors, Freemasons, black means white, there was no slavery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read my posts above about the survival possibilities from prolonged fasting and the health benefits of intermittent fasting. A grown man can survive for weeks on a spoonful of lard a day.

You never responded to the links I posted previously about the supreme court judging on the Amistad case. This, after you spent 5 pages defending a fake Congressional quote.

You never responded to my query on whether you believe that Christopher Columbus was a real person.

You never responded to anyone who asked if you think that sailing across the ocean is at all possible.

Please respond. And don't cherry pick, I'll know.
I never said sailing across such a massive ocean was impossible, my point is to believe over a hundred humans lived through 4 to maybe 6 months on the sea without proper food and water is crazy. According to what you believe, the slaves can live through being stacked on top of one another, urinating and defecating on each other without infection. Then what about the cold waters at night? I never said Columbus wasn't real.

GxBEdnL.gif

BlastProcessing

(Today, 11:15 PM)

Indeed.

I simply wanted to provide physical evidence, honestly I was not concerned about the author's point. The facial features are undeniable.
That's what the Olmec-Moors want you to believe. I can't believe you're falling for their propaganda. It's pretty obvious that black connotes "bright". You know what else is bright? Light. If you perform an etymological analysis on the word "light", you see the same root as Illuminati.

Soulflarz

Banned
I never said sailing across such a massive ocean was impossible, my point is to believe over a hundred humans lived through 4 to maybe 6 months on the sea without proper food and water is crazy. According to what you believe, the slaves can live through being stacked on top of one another, urinating and defecating on each other without infection. Then what about the cold waters at night? I never said Columbus wasn't real.
But...
*sigh* (some died some lived. You didnt say Columbus isnt real but you sure as hell gave a far out argument anyways)

^lol tripon

Derp1na

Banned

Believe it or not, people died.

Do you believe that Australia was a British penal colony?

Makonero

Yes brcause slaves just laid on top of each other like lemmings.

You're not going to answer, are you?

It's like you have an answer, but you specifically don't want to say it because without it might blow our European-distorted minds.

sphagnum

Banned
op do you believe that the british royal family are actually reptilian shapeshifters who control the world through interconnected banking and political consortiums

Alucrid

Banned

So what, do you want to add Holocaust denial to this list as well because they survived through horrid conditions?

cdyhybrid

Boats float on top of the water.

...WAIT

THEY WERE SPACE SHIPS! THEY FLOATED!

Kurdel

Banned

Of course not, that would be insane.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Did the space persons even have Tonka-tough steel to make those motors?
tough (n.)
"street ruffian," 1866, American English, from tough (adj.).

tough (adj.)
Old English toh "strong and firm in texture, tenacious, sticky," from Proto-Germanic *tanhu- (cognates: Middle Low German tege, Middle Dutch taey, Dutch taai, Old High German zach, German zäh), which Watkins suggests is from PIE *denk- "to bite," from the notion of "holding fast."

From c.1200 as "strong, powerful;" c.1300 as "not tender or fragile;" early 14c. as "difficult to chew," also "hard to endure." Figurative sense of "steadfast" is mid-14c.; that of "hard to do, trying, laborious" is from 1610s. Verb tough it "endure the experience" is first recorded 1830, American English. Tough guy attested from 1901. Tough-minded first recorded 1907 in William James. Tough luck first recorded 1912; tough shit, dismissive retort to a complaint, is from 1946.

...to bite? Sticky? Shit, I hope they didn't use 'em!

These trips did kill slaves. Slaves got sick, slaves were malnourished, slaves were cramped and weak and cold. This is all true.

That's what the Olmec-Moors want you to believe. I can't believe you're falling for their propaganda. It's pretty obvious that black connotes "bright". You know what else is bright? Light. If you perform an etymological analysis on the word "light", you see the same root as Illuminati.

or, in other words,

W4q4B0Q.jpg

bunbun777

My dad just dropped the bomb on me and told me he had gone back to the original spelling of his last name, which apparently was changed when he was 9 and incidentally is the one I was born with but he says is incorrect. I told him I'm not changing right now. I don't even understand the legality of it as I'm sure he hasn't actually changed it but for all intents and purposes he has as in he has reverted back to birth certificate status, no one seemed to care before or after. Now I have to figure out if this "original" spelling is a variant of the one I'm using now, or if I'm actually just living a lie.

Des0lar

will learn eventually

You still haven't responded to a single poster that debunks all your crazy with facts

Syrinx

What about them?! What does that have to do with anything?

collige

Banned
The facial features are stylized, and could just as well reflect the indigenous population.

Why do you have to try to ice skate uphill?

Ok this is totally unrelated, but I've always wondered this. Why do people never make ice skating rinks be anything but flat? It is a technology problem? I've always imagine how sick it would be if there were like, ice half pipe and ramps and shit that people could do tricks off of instead of that ice dancing trash that's in the Olympics now. Imagine like Michelle Kwan or whoever is popular now pulling like 1080 Lutzes of a quarter pipe. That would be awesome as shit.

I guess it would be pretty hard to Zamboni though.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
My dad just dropped the bomb on me and told me he had gone back to the original spelling of his last name, which apparently was changed when he was 9 and incidentally is the one I was born with but he says is incorrect. I told him I'm not changing right now. I don't even understand the legality of it as I'm sure he hasn't actually changed it but for all intents and purposes he has as in he has reverted back to birth certificate status, no one seemed to care before or after. Now I have to figure out if this "original" spelling is a variant of the one I'm using now, or if I'm actually just living a lie.

This....is kind of amazing.

They often times didn't live. The conditions were brutal, and a lot of slaves died along the way. This is known.

The author of the article JUST denied them pointing out that they were features seen in Mexican natives not Africans. Lord in heaven.

And what does the author's opinion have to do with the statues at hand? The statues have facial structures similar to people you would call black. The evidence is there, that link was only a quick solution for what I wanted to provide, there are many other sources I can use with more pics of those Olmec heads so don't get caught up with what the author is saying.

Makonero

According to OP there are many lies we are living. Wake up sheep!

And what does the author's opinion have to do with the statues at hand? The statues have facial structures similar to people you would call black. The evidence is there, that link was only a quick solution for what I wanted to provide, there are many other sources I can use with more pics of those Olmec heads so don't get caught up with what the author is saying.

Okay, let's shift gears here.

Why do history books lie about black people being "Moors" and the original inhabitants of the Americas and their being brought from Africa? And if they're the actual original inhabitants who were still here when Europeans arrived, then who are current Native American peoples?

Ok this is totally unrelated, but I've always wondered this. Why do people never make ice skating rinks be anything but flat? It is a technology problem? I've always imagine how sick it would be if there were like, ice half pipe and ramps and shit that people could do tricks off of instead of that ice dancing trash that's in the Olympics now. Imagine like Michelle Kwan or whoever is popular now pulling like 1080 Lutzes of a quarter pipe. That would be awesome as shit.

I'm sure some motherfucker will try one of these days.

He said MODERN Mexicans. If you want you can travel to those places mentioned in the article now and see similar facial features.

Kurdel

Banned

Also, ice is frozen water. So getting thick enough ice to from evenly on a quarter pipe is basically impossible.

Des0lar

will learn eventually

You still haven't responded.

And you still haven't told us why we should believe you and not thousands of historians that have studied this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom