• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time Cube Redux: Space Moors, Freemasons, black means white, there was no slavery

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

And what does the author's opinion have to do with the statues at hand? The statues have facial structures similar to people you would call black. The evidence is there, that link was only a quick solution for what I wanted to provide, there are many other sources I can use with more pics of those Olmec heads so don't get caught up with what the author is saying.

LOOK AT THIS LINK, IT PROVES MY POINT

DON'T BELIEVE THAT LINK I POSTED

There’s no earthly way of knowing
Which direction we are going
There’s no knowing where we’re rowing
Or which way the river’s flowing

Is it raining, is it snowing
Is a hurricane a blowing

Not a speck of light is showing
So the danger must be growing
Are the fires of Hell a glowing
Is the grisly reaper mowing?

Yes, the danger must be growing
For the rowers keep on rowing
And they’re certainly not showing
Any signs that they are slowing

Soulflarz

Banned
6dQHbaW.png
Pretty much all i got out of this thread
What about them?! What does that have to do with anything?
Pretty sure during months of sailing waters gonna be cold a lot of the time. Also did he mean like...they were throwing people in the water then grabbing them and taking them back on the boat? I dont think they had leaks bad enough where everyone was SOL or else they would have like...uh...sank?
...right? Boat+Water under the deck=sinking. So why did he bring that up, seriously?

And what does the author's opinion have to do with the statues at hand? The statues have facial structures similar to people you would call black. The evidence is there, that link was only a quick solution for what I wanted to provide, there are many other sources I can use with more pics of those Olmec heads so don't get caught up with what the author is saying.

So what's your conclusion here? Why are there statues of pale people?

sphagnum

Banned
Okay, let's shift gears here.

Why do history books lie about black people being "Moors" and the original inhabitants of the Americas and their being brought from Africa? And if they're the actual original inhabitants who were still here when Europeans arrived, then who are current Native American peoples?

it's all a coverup to prevent people from knowing that native americans are really hebrews as told in the book of mormon obviously

Des0lar

will learn eventually
easter-island-heads.jpg

Where did these people come from? Tell me if you can so quickly judge by the shape of the head.

collige

Banned
Also, ice is frozen water. So getting thick enough ice to from evenly on a quarter pipe is basically impossible.

I'm not sure it would need to even be that thick towards the top since it would only be used at the beginning of jumps. Or just ignore the half pipe part and jump have some kicker ramps and rails chilling there. I don't fucking know, I just want my extreme figure skating!

LOOK AT THIS LINK, IT PROVES MY POINT

DON'T BELIEVE THAT LINK I POSTED

I only posted the link for the photos, I didn't say "read what this author has to say." You see the photos and you gain a basic background of what the statues are about, simple as that. There are many articles about the Olmecs, I simply picked that one because I wanted a quick link.

I never said sailing across such a massive ocean was impossible, my point is to believe over a hundred humans lived through 4 to maybe 6 months on the sea without proper food and water is crazy. According to what you believe, the slaves can live through being stacked on top of one another, urinating and defecating on each other without infection. Then what about the cold waters at night? I never said Columbus wasn't real.

Columbus and his children documented their transport of non-Spanish people to, from, and between the American continents in exquisite detail. So now that we've established that Columbus is real, where is the source of fabrication, in his storytelling or in the records of his storytelling? In your opinion, of course.

I only posted the link for the photos, I didn't say "read what this author has to say." You see the photos and you gain a basic background of what the statues are about, simple as that. There are many articles about the Olmecs, I simply picked that one because I wanted a quick link.

This is not how quoting a source works. I really hope you didn't try to pull this in college.

Kraftwerk

He came in, cursed, then (wisely) left.

he's either doing one right now or he's unconscious from some kind of brain damage suffered trying to parse this entire spaceshipwreck

He's working on it.

I pray to Jesus he is, anyway. Or we're all doomed.

I'm sure Lionel's brain is rotting faster than a slave ship right now

Awesome, thank you. I hope he does one.

I will read this thread, just have a headache right now. I read the first page, then skipped a few pages and it had turned into ships and spaceships and whatnot....might have to take some meds before delving deeper.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Yeah because he was trying to prove African-American (i.e. Moors) were American by blood and Whites/Asians/Browns/Latinos/Etc were American by birth.

But was he even the one who brought the Transatlantic slave trade equals hoax thing up? Didn't people find that through searching his user name on google and finding G+ posts?

OP, can you answer my other question? WHY do the history books lie about this? Why did they make up the slave trade?

Don't link to books then.

i cant do this anymore i need sleep. im going to sleep. hopefully i dont end up dreaming about what ive just read in this thread..

or maybe..

IT WAS ALL A DREAM!!!!!!

kramer-woah.gif

goodnight gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom