• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time Cube Redux: Space Moors, Freemasons, black means white, there was no slavery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
The rest of it made me spit my drink;

yHN5VFD.png
This is gold

Ela Hadrun

Probably plays more games than you
Please, do tell!

Do they also reject the notion of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade?

He was pretty hostile to begin with, but I was nice, and by the end he wanted me to know that as a woman, I was like the Earth. His mother was an Earth too, and she was a great woman, and he wished I could meet her because she was so wise. He referred me to the website but I'm pretty sure my Irish (-"American") ass is a little pale for the club. We talked about D&D a lot.

Honestly, he was kind of sweet guy. (This was minimum security in NY state during Rockefeller, most everyone there was in for possession while black.)

BeerSnob

I don't think Evilore has made an appearance yet.

Probably because he's afraid his plot to destroy all evidence of the Space Moors through running a gaming forum that subscribes to textbook history could be exposed.

That explains his travels all over the world. My god it all* makes sense now!

*No, no none of this makes sense.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I'm not going to post any links to Greek or Roman statues because the author might become the center of the topic but looking at a statue of a Greek woman gives you an idea of their hair texture.
Greek women had bronzed or marble hair?

How did we get these soft little tresses, then?! D:

Kazerei

Banned
Why would he call them Indians then?

Oh I see. Columbus called them Indians because he studied anthropology and recognized that "Native Americans" and Indians from India were the same people. Sort of like how naga and negus and negro have the same etymological origin because they are homophones.

Thank you I have learned a lot.

sphagnum

Banned
op please dont ever read the book black athena, i think you may take it the wrong way and completely break whats left of your conception of ancient ethnicities

He was pretty hostile to begin with, but I was nice, and by the end he wanted me to know that as a woman, I was like the Earth. His mother was an Earth too, and she was a great woman, and he wished I could meet her because she was so wise. He referred me to the website but I'm pretty sure my Irish (-"American") ass is a little pale for the club. We talked about D&D a lot.

Honestly, he was kind of sweet guy. (This was minimum security in NY state during Rockefeller, most everyone there was in for possession while black.)

After reading a bunch of the Moorish Science stuff, I am not too sure he was talking about D&D with you.

It's 3 AM and this gem of a thread is giving me enough fumes to stay awake.

Eagerly awaiting a Mandrake recap, the Bish ban, and I'll sleep like a nice babby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom