• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time To Get Unreasonably Excited - Ubisoft Teasing Prince Of Persia News On FB

V_Ben

Banned
3kWfcNW.png

I bet its the release date for that shadow and the flame ios remake.

Zaventem

So unless it's 2d price of persia it'll probably end up like a reskinned assassin's creed. Why should I get excited for this?

Proper PoP 2008 sequel.

You know it's the right thing to do.
I think they should reboot that timeline and give it a proper world with actual things to do no sequel. Fresh start for a new generation like the mirror's edge reboot.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm not even going to bother getting excited. I don't know what this franchise is anymore.

I hope it's a PoP2008 sequel but it's probably going to be another stupid 'gritty' reboot.

If this is a console game, why wouldn't they have talked about it at E3 during their press conference? Or at least a trailer?
Makes no sense.

Only interested if it's a properly fleshed out sequel to 2008.

Actually, I wouldn't so no to that seemingly open world PoP that leaked some time ago.

I will chew my toes off and mail them to Yves if this ends up being an iOS/portable game.

You have been warned, Ubisoft. This, Rainbow Six and (a proper) Ghost Recon are the only things from you that I want. Do not fail me or the mailman will come.

Grisby

I'd like a sequel to 08 but if they can't do that at least give me it's art design/graphics style in the new one.

Top Bottom