• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 - Angel City's Most Wanted: The Patch Notes

JoeLT

Not sure if serious. The pre-nerf Tf2 cloak is powerful AF. Not exactly OP as others say but definitely more powerful than Tf1 cloak. If anything, they are reverting cloak to how it works in R1 lol.
Hardly, TF1 cloak actually cloaked you, in Titanfall 2 I've never had any problems killing cloaked people and I get killed while cloaked so often. Whereas I never had this in Titanfall 1.

Hardly, TF1 cloak actually cloaked you, in Titanfall 2 I've never had any problems killing cloaked people and I get killed while cloaked so often. Whereas I never had this in Titanfall 1.

That is the red glow and jet trail problem, not cloak's. Use it with low profile you get a true invisible demon against Titans. Firing not disabling cloak alone is an improvement from Tf1's iteration.

D

Deleted member 286591

Unconfirmed Member
Fuckin A ! Love this game so much.

Dunno if the "new" MAX texture setting means they addressed the memory leak tho ?

Lord Phol

Glad to hear about the film grain slider and tone changes. Might buy the skin pack just to support reapawn for this fantastic game.

Adjusted visibility of Cloak.
Firing your weapon will now also disable Cloak.
Additional balancing to Tone.
LP9xmx3.jpg

Praise it. Get fucking dunked Cloak and Tone players.

GOD I hate Tone so much.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
LP9xmx3.jpg

Praise it. Get fucking dunked Cloak and Tone players.

GOD I hate Tone so much.

Why? Tone wasn't outragesly over powered. And when I got killed by a cloaked enemy it was never because I couldn't see them. They are easy to see in motion, even from end to end map distances.

Greddleok

Am I reading this right?

Scorch's overcore now only lays down the gas, which you then have to ignite?! Seems like a HUGE nerf.

eizarus

Banned
Now that is what you call a balancing update. Can't complain about a single thing on that list. I do wish, however, that Ion got a slight buff. Other than that, Respawn knocked it out of the park.

I think I've got a new favourite dev. Kudos, Respawn.

Edit: I take back what I said about Ion. Feels much stronger with the 5 way Splitter.

Xater

I'm not feeling most of the cosmetics they are selling, but I do appreciate that they at least don't ask too much for this stuff.

In regards to FOV sliders, I definitely find higher FOV more comfortable to play with but is it just me or does it make shooting medium range a lot more difficult?

joecanada

I'm not feeling most of the cosmetics they are selling, but I do appreciate that they at least don't ask too much for this stuff.

Why? Tone wasn't outragesly over powered. And when I got killed by a cloaked enemy it was never because I couldn't see them. They are easy to see in motion, even from end to end map distances.

In motion is not how camping works. People were using it just sitting in a corner. I never really noticed because I learned to throw grenades in rooms prior to entering from cod days

Cake Boss

Banned
Flatline - increased far and very far pilot damage

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lmao its already an OP gun, can't wait to try it out now.

FFFOOOOOOVVVVVVVV SLIIDDDERRRRRRR

AHHHH YISSS MOTHERFUCKIN BEST DEVELOPERS IN THE WORLD!!!

Lunar15

Glad to hear that Angel City is just as good as I remember it. Won't be able to play until the weekend, but definitely looking forward to it!

Can I not buy the packs until the map releases for everyone? I'm trying to buy Northstar skins, but it says it not supported on Prime Titan Chassis.

Top Bottom