• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 Box Art & Collectors & Deluxe Edition's Leaked

Chris1

Saw on reddit:

http://www.ultima.pl/ct/xbox-one/gry/akcja/titanfall-2-edycja-kolekcjonerska-deluxe-1
http://www.ultima.pl/ct/xbox-one/gry/akcja/titanfall-2-edycja-kolekcjonerska-1

1TKiVsc.jpg

msrFTkl.jpg

Not feeling the box art personally

BY2K

Membero Americo
So there's 2 versions of the Collector?

This just keeps getting better...

Like the boxart though.

You have got to be kidding me - instead of some cool looking Titan statue, they put in a random pilot bust? I know they did that for the first one, but still.

FeD.nL

Why a pilot bust and not a titan? Like the helmet is neat but I would prefer putting down a titan statue opposed to a pilot bust.

Well I guess that leak on reddit or whatever about the box art was true.

Yeah, looks like it. There was a bunch of other info there too so it's probably all true:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1223463

I've been sitting on some Titanfall 2 information that was shared with me, and I've finally got the go ahead to post.

Titanfall 2 will release in October and the Mountain dew leak is indeed legitimate. They've added a ton of new pilot abilities including the addition of a grappling hook. My source said you can use it quite extensively, for getting into your Titan, aiding free-running, or tactical plays such as pulling enemies while they're midair. The pre-order bonus will be a handgun called the Violator. Multiplayer maps are bigger which I can assume they upped the player count to go along with them.

The left side of this will be the box art.
Stay tuned.

Guymelef

Remember how EA teaser mentioned PS4 version on every region website Yt channel...
I maybe was right with Sony marketing...

Ps4 marketing deal? lol I know who cares.

Makes sense when you're trying to to make sure you perform reasonably well on a platform the original wasn't released on. Being the market leader helps as well. This might explain the Battlefield 1 marketing as well. Spread out the shooter marketing for this fall.

USB stick with a download code on a .png on it - that's a waste on money.

but that squared off mech looks awesome, probably between Atlas and Ogre.

Genio88

Can't wait for this sunday EA's E3 conference, i really enjoyed the first one despite not being a great fan of online only FPS, though Titanfall is so fast, easy and fun to play, also now it'll have a story driven single player campaign...Unless they screw something big it's really a day one purchase for me

ZeroX03

Banned
I'd do the helmet for a laugh? Like not full price, but like $30 "we've really gotta get this massive box out of the store" price.

IHaveIce

Banned
Wait is the Titan wallrunning??? Holy shit.

Also yeah Sony seems to be the marketing partner. I'm hyped, gimme the release date

That's a whole lot of worthless plastic.

Sometimes these CEs are pretty cool to look at (but not buy), this isn't one of those times.

Also: delay this game. Wait till Feb where it will have some room to flourish. I loved the first one and would really like the sequel to have some longevity. Launching next to BF1 and COD seems like EA are allowing it to be cut off at the knees.

So now we have Standard and Uber editions of Collectors editions each with a different type of statue/cat helmet.

We've gone off the deep end. Ubisoft is gonna double down on this.

Top Bottom