• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 - Colony Reborn Gameplay Trailer

Theorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCCckqclBoA

Return to an iconic fan favorite multiplayer map from the original Titanfall: Colony. Mix in all of the new tacticals & Titans from Titanfall 2, and Pilots & Titans will have to keep their wits about them to survive in this tightly-packed idyllic village of back alleys, blind corners and exposed rooftops; available for free on March 30th for all players. The ”Colony Reborn" DLC pack includes the return of classic weapons like the tricked out R-101 assault rifle, a new grapple execution, and new cosmetic options for purchase to look your best while you paint the town red.

Rocketz

Good to see it back along with the r101.

Legion skin looks cool too. Hopefully the next map isn't a remake though.

Dez_

I need to get a few matches in. I have unfortunately been swept away by so many games releasing.

Pretty much the same for me. Not going to help with Persona 5 around the corner, but damn did this trailer get me interested again. I love playing this multiplayer, and I really enjoyed this map from my time spent playing TF1.

This is the moment I've been waiting to jump back in.

Juggling this shooter with Siege is so tough though due to their wildly different paces.

How many new maps have they released in 5 months? Any of them ACTUALLY NEW or just ported over from the first game?

It seems very minimal especially compared to the first game. Respawn certainly hasn't transitioned to the free DLC model as smoothly as other developers.

I just got back into Titanfall 2 recently, this will keep me there even more !

The game is still my favorite multiplayer game right now, so so good !

VeeP

Isn't Live Fire only a Pilot vs. Pilot? Might as well not count those.

Free maps was a huge selling point for this game, but they've been incredibly slow with updates.

Live Fire is one of the best modes though.

But I see your point. The developers have talked about this in the Weekly Updates they do. They plan on announcing (what I assume is) a full road map in April I believe?

mikeGFG

Banned
ocekBph.jpg

They plan on announcing (what I assume is) a full road map in April I believe?

I hope that's true. I can't recall seeing a roadmap in the past, and it would be good to know where their mindset is at in terms of the content they're planning on bringing to the game. I know it's blindly optimistic, but I'm hoping they can put something out that will raise the player counts consistently for a little while.

I'm a bit sad the R-101 just has the ACOG looking scope permanently attached, would of preferred the original red dot looking sight. This'll get me playing again so looking forward to it!

How many new maps have they released in 5 months? Any of them ACTUALLY NEW or just ported over from the first game?

This is my issue with the whole no season pass thing. Take Uncharted 4 for example. Launched with 8, now has 12. How many more will it get? Nearly a year after launch. Not many, if any. Uncharted 3 has 25 maps. Titanfall 2 might get a few more maps at best, probably won't get frontier mode either.

I don't like paid dlc, or season passes. But the output is pretty weak in comparison.

This sounds like a complaint, and it kinda is. But, I'm still grateful for the free maps.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Frontier just looks like that one map already in the game to me?

Northstar Prime looks sick. It's good to see that they're introducing the "Hack" robots back to Attrition(?) for fast points?

That said: Only 2 (well 4, if you include a mode I guess) "new"/remade maps within 5 months is pretty poor support. The fact that Co-op still isn't in is also mind-boggling.

I bought T2 at launch and play a single game every day for happy hour bonus, really enjoy the game. I guess all the new items are $$ bought only, no way to get them with in game currency? Bummer, hopefully the new weps aren't super OP against existing ones.

Pretty much 99% of my gameplay is me peeking out of a building and some MLG pro headshotting me with a pistol from a 100 yards away a microsecond letter. Or me jumping into my titan and suddenly getting destroyed by four anti titan seal team six members a second later. Still, I enjoy killing robots and grunts in attrition.

The game is DOTD at best buy, $24.99 or $19.99 with GCU for deluxe or normal. Weirdly the Windows version isn't on sale.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...rue&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

I bought T2 at launch and play a single game every day for happy hour bonus, really enjoy the game. I guess all the new items are $$ bought only, no way to get them with in game currency? Bummer, hopefully the new weps aren't super OP against existing ones.

Weapons are free. Prime Titans are paid but cosmetic only.

Frontier just looks like that one map already in the game to me?

Northstar Prime looks sick. It's good to see that they're introducing the "Hack" robots back to Attrition(?) for fast points?

That said: Only 2 (well 4, if you include a mode I guess) "new"/remade maps within 5 months is pretty poor support. The fact that Co-op still isn't in is also mind-boggling.
You could always hack spectres in attrition.

I'm a bit sad the R-101 just has the ACOG looking scope permanently attached, would of preferred the original red dot looking sight. This'll get me playing again so looking forward to it!

Wait, what? You mean this gun won't have the option of being able to use the other sights in the game?

Top Bottom