• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 Deluxe/Vanguard editions up on Amazon

91MQrC-%2BjlL._SL1500_.jpg

Includes Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition
Dog Tag Flash Drive: A Pilot's secrets must be carefully guarded, and what better way to keep them close than to store them inside your dog tag. This 8GB USB custom flash drive cleverly retracts into the dog tag on an 18" metallic ball chain.
Pilot SRS Field Journal: An essential accessory for every Pilot, the field journal is 3" x 4.5" and features an aluminum case, pen and Vanguard Squad logo.
Titanfall 2 Vanguard Pilot Helmet Replica: The iconic Titanfall Pilot helmet has been brought to life in this 1:1 full scale replica. Featuring mixed material elements, the helmet includes a battery operated blue light-up translucent faceplate, blue status/task light, functional tactical ARC rail system/an adjustable interior head strap and display stand. Tactical Helmet Accessories: A tactical spotlight and targeting laser sight. These two battery operated helmet accessories are designed to be mounted on the ARC rail system of the helmet. Independently operated, the functional mounted spotlight will light up the night and the simulated laser sight features a super-bright non-projected red LED.
Squad Morale Patches and Vanguard Shemagh Scarf: Proudly display your squad affiliation with two morale patches, Macallan's Marauders and Ion, with male Velcro-style hook backing to secure onto loop patches of helmets, uniforms, tactical vests, and backpacks. The Vanguard Shemagh Scarf is designed to protect a Pilot's head and neck from the sun and blowing sand of harsh alien environments. The Vanguard Scarf measures 42" x 42" and features an original custom designed Titanfall pattern, making it an essential multi-use travel tool for every Pilot in your squad.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GW91L50/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Exclusive Deluxe Call Sign
Captivating single player campaign
Deeper Multiplayer Action

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GW91L50/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Deluxe Edition box art looks much better IMO.

I kinda want that collector's edition, but I'm already spending way too much this fall between PSVR and the FFXV collector's edition. Maybe they'll overproduce these like the first collector's edition. If so, I'll definitely pick it up down the line.

The Argus

I know it's just been one game so far, but it was a little jarring to see Titanfall with the PS4 case.

Good looking coverart, will be grabbing the Prime discounted Deluxe edition for the Xbox One. I've already mastered it on the Elite controller, really don't want to readjust with the DS4 even though I'm sure it will look a little better.

I guess plastic cat helmets and toys in CEs are still really popular among gamers these days. Liking that cover art, though.
Also, the blue and orange strikes again. Is there some sort of marketing lingo as to why the colors blue and orange are used so commonly on ads and covers?

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
I guess plastic cat helmets and toys in CEs are still really popular among gamers these days. Liking that cover art, though.
Also, the blue and orange strikes again. Is there some sort of marketing lingo as to why the colors blue and orange are used so commonly on ads and covers?

Except that it's actually full size.

Yea, totally getting that. I was actually planning on building a pilot costume, this will make things easier, and if the paint sucks, I can always repaint it.

Also with amazon prime it's 50 bucks off to preorder the vanguard

Sucks that no vanguard edition for pc

Geist-

Preordered the Vanguard Edition. My wallet says no, but my heart says yes!

I don't understand why they aren't offering that edition for PC though...

Preordered the Vanguard Edition. My wallet says no, but my heart says yes!

I don't understand why they aren't offering that edition for PC though...

They likely saw how little the CE of the first game sold on PC and didn't want to bother? The PC CE was only one still in stock for some time after the console versions sold out of Titanfall 1. Seems odd though that they couldn't make a few sets for PC, just switch out the discs.

Zereta

I want that helmet. But that price tag though.

Gonna wait a little bit while I let my brain and my heart fight it out.

Geist-

They likely saw how little the CE of the first game sold on PC and didn't want to bother? The PC CE was only one still in stock for some time after the console versions sold out of Titanfall 1. Seems odd though that they couldn't make a few sets for PC, just switch out the discs.

I'm still not sure what platform I'm set on, but if I have to I'll just sell my Xbox copy to a friend and buy the PC version. I'd prefer not to jump through that hoop, but I really want that helmet.

I want that helmet. But that price tag though.

Gonna wait a little bit while I let my brain and my heart fight it out.

I got 20% off with Prime, makes the price slightly more palatable.

Top Bottom